Re: A dream

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on July 16, 1998 at 06:34:49:

In Reply to: Re: A dream posted by D'vorah on July 15, 1998 at 22:49:04:

: : : :
: : : : : I was outside my home and it was pouring raining and I was bent down over the gravel drive and a person was standing beside me and I was picking up "words"..literally...don't really know what they looked like but I recall they were "words" and they seemed so precious and sacred to me and I was sobbing from deep within my soul because they were so dirty and muddy and the rain was not washing them clean. I was picking them up and placing them
: : : : : on this spread out newspaper [and I recall the paper was not wet even though it was pouring].

: : : : : Anyway, I gathered them all up in the newspaper and started to carry them to the house..still sobbing..and as I got to the
: : : : : stairway I proceeded up and then stumbled and the words all started to tumble out...I then awoke because I jerked so hard from my believing I was falling. And I remember that the person beside me was the one I felt was at fault for these words being so "dirty and muddy"...but there was no face..only that I knew it was a he and not someone I knew real well and I recall a very odd feeling about this person.

: : : : : A deeply troubling dream...anyone have an insight?

: : : : : D'vorah

: : : : I am no interpretor of dreams. However, I have dreams often when I fall hard upon my matress as if dropped from a distant height.
: : : : I wake as if broken from the fall.

: : : : Maybe the words are dirty because they are understoood by your mind and not your heart. Relying to much on our minds seperates us from Yahweh. The accuser loves to muddy words and spread confusion. In order to know Yahweh and his Son we must totally free ourselves from ideas, (words) and come before him in nakedness, silence and darkness with no words to guide us. Coming before him with only our love for him, that opens a pathway to his presence.

: : : : I asked both the Holy Spirit and Yahweh to help me to understand your dream but as always my eyes are dim and veiled.

: : : : Best Regards from one who also falls hard and awakens to the mystery of his love.

: : : : Brad

: : : Todah Brad,

: : : But it was clear to me in my dream that "someone" else was making the words muddy and dirty...the reason for my sobbing and picking them up to bring in....could it be the person beside me be representive of someone[s] putting forth "muddy/dirty" words.. in other words, "words" not of Elohim....teachings to be careful of? I don't know...thank you for sharing your thoughts with me I appreciate it very much. I normally would not post dreams, but this one troubled me so much.

: : : Brakhot b'shem Yahushua,

: : : D'vorah

: : The beauty of the words of the Torah and the "New Testament" are they lead us to a place where words are no longer necessary. The words of the Torah and the "New Testment" made a part of us lead to an infilling of the Holy Spirit and we can approach Yahweh in freedom and with trust. The words build a wall against doubt and fear and allow us to enter into his presence with love and not mind. Because the words your were gathering were precious to you they must have been words from Yahweh. The person beside you was not the source of the words, he was the defiler of the words.

: : I have no idea why I just got out of bed to write this.

: : Hope it helps

: :
: : Brad

:
:

: Yes I feel you may have seen the interpretation of my dream...let me explain why. These are things I did not mention that I feel inspired the dream.

: I had just previous to taking a nap [which is unusual for me during the day] read some post[s] and emails of some and I was sitting and thinking about these and asking Avinu if these were so and was this supported in His Dvar and I was considerng a dear friend that I felt was being influence by these posts...and it was then I was led to these verses in Scripture:
:

:
: ~Matt. 7:15 15 " Beware of false prophets, who come to you in
: sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
: 16 "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
: 17 "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad
: tree bears bad fruit.
: 18 "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor [can] a
: bad tree bear good fruit.
: 19 "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is
: cut down and thrown into the fire.
: 20 "Therefore by their fruits you will
: know them.
: 21 " Not everyone who says to Me, 'Master, Master,' shall enter
: the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
: 22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
: 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you;
: depart from Me, you who practice Torahlessness!'

:
: The one that really stood out to me that I was lead to was this one, especially after reading the post[s]:
:

:
: ~Yermiyahu 14:14 And YHWH said to me, "The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophecy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

:
: This astounded me..considering I had been troubled in my spirit about these things that have been being put forth in posts for some time I had been feeling the "words" said were not quiet an accurate representation of Avi's Dvar but they looked so good...like they had much light...and it was then I felt very tired and decided to take the nap and had the dream.

: What was the reason that Yahushua gave for those that supposedly "spoke" in His name? He said, ""And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice Torahlessness!'.....a muddying of the Dvar, a dirtying of the Dvar Elohim by not putting forth His "Words" but "their" words and causing some to believe they come in His Name and that they were "sent of" Elohim...almost as if they were a "mashiach"???

: And most definitely brother..the feeling I had of the one standing watching me pick up the "words" in my dream was far from a good feeling.

: I thank you so with all my heart for your consideration of my dream.

: Brakhot b'shem Yahushua,

: D'vorah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]