Re: Appearance of Evil Doctrine & Cusswords (Repost)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J. on June 19, 1998 at 16:18:27:

In Reply to: Re: Appearance of Evil Doctrine & Cusswords (Repost) posted by Br. Clif on June 19, 1998 at 09:29:16:

: :
: : Br. Clif,
: : James 1:26; Nobody who fails to keep a tight rein on the tongue can claim to be religious; this is mere self-deception; that person's religion is worthless.

: : James 3:1-12

: I know these passages. Thank you ever so much for restating what I already knew.

: Go back and read the post. I am condemning the false Christian laws. The words themselves are not bad. Only words that YHWH condemns as bad are bad, and from what I can see, individual words are not bad unless they are the names of other elohim (and there is even debate about this). Stringing individual words together can form phrases, clauses, sentences and ideas which CAN be prohibited by YHWH, but the individual words are not bad. How is the F word any different than the word "shag" or "boink" or "make whoopie"? What makes any of these any worse than "have intercourse with"? It is Christian law that asserts they are bad. Do you agree with crappy Christianity and its Talmud of Appearance of Evil Doctrines? I see nothing in scripture to suggest that I am bound by the world's traditions.

: I do not assert anywhere in my post that it is good to have an unruly tongue.

: --To Hell with Christianity (the Religion, not the People)!,
: Br. Clif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You will be reminded that Y'shua said, "....upon this Rock I will build My Church, and The GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT".
No one, nothing. G-d knows what He is doing.

J.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]