Re: HEAR YE, HEAR YE, ALL YE SWINE EATING CHRISTIANS AND SHABBAT BREAKERS...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by uriah7 on June 14, 1998 at 14:05:24:

In Reply to: Re: HEAR YE, HEAR YE, ALL YE SWINE EATING CHRISTIANS AND SHABBAT BREAKERS... posted by J. on June 13, 1998 at 18:51:42:

When Yahshua said it's not what goes into the mouth that defiles him, he was talking about eating with un-washed hands as that was the question. There was no question about eating un-clean foods.
Besides, the defilement he was referring to was that which comes from the heart, i.e. iniquity in general, breaking the written codes.
As for you separatists', there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile. you have been graffed into the tree, not vice-a-versa!(Romans 11)And in Ephesians ch.2 Paul writes that you(us gentiles) have been joined to the commmonwealth of Israel by faith in a Jewish Messiah, Where there is to be one law for the stranger as well as the homeborn.
And lest you come back at me with James"you break one point you've broken them all" let me say this, you're right, you have broken them all and you are guilty. Will you crucify afresh your saviour over and over, because you love your sin, and are loathe to part with it? Yashua is not a Master-card. because if you think this, it will be seen that your account will be over-drawn on the day of the great audit.
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultry, fornication, UNCLEANNESS, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred,(don't tell me that I'm hatefull, it's lawful to abhor that which is evil.)variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, HERESIES,(think what you will.)envyings, murders, drunkeness, revellings, and such like: (Where did Paul get all these ideas?) of the which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which DO(you know, your actions, which happen to speak louder than words!) such things SHALL NOT inherit the kingdom of Yahweh.(Galatians 5:19-21,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: The Gentiles have never been under the Torah. They are minimally to follow the Laws in Acts 15 and Acts 21:20-26. They may also do Torah if they wish. It is permitted.

: J.

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: : Mark 7: 19, I also think it is interesting that you say if Yahshua declared all food clean he would be breaking the law, Yahshua was Torah made flesh, for me to question Him is out of the question (for me), He is the Teacher and I am the pupil, all that I know is that Yahshua taught the Torah the way it was meant to be understood, He also taught we are to turn the other cheek, was He breaking the Torah by teaching this? Yahshua could no more break the Torah then you or I could keep it.
: : :
: : : Why would Yahshua declare all food clean? Since he kept the Law, he would then be breaking it in one place....and therefore breaking all.
: : :

: : : : Didn't Yeshua declare all foods clean?

: : : : Jim
: : : : :
: : : : : One of the swine eating Christians posted...

: : : : : =====================
: : : : : "You ever wonder why it is so hard for some to believe the way of righteousness? They don't think that it is fair that one doesn't have to be outwardly righteous in order to be accepted by YHWH as righteous!"

: : : : : "Many of the pork eaters and Sabbath breakers will be going into the Kingdom of YHWH before many of the Sacred Namers and Sabbath keepers."
: : : : : ====================

: : : : : Christians in general voluntarily ignore prophetic utterances about swine eating and Shabbat breaking especially in the last days... In the last 2,000 years HaSatan has blinded their eyes to the truth. Yahushua saw this time period coming and called it "the night in which no man can work."

: : : : : The mitzvoth in HaTorah are clearly spelled out!...

: : : : : Deut 14:3 * Do not eat any detestable thing.

: : : : : Levi 20:25 * "You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground--those which I have set apart as unclean for you..."

: : : : : Ezekiel 22:26 * Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.

: : : : : Isai 52:10-11 * Yahweh will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our Elohim. Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the vessels of Yahweh.

: : : : : Isai 56:4-6 * For this is what Yahweh says: "To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose what pleases me and hold fast to my covenant-- to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will not be cut off. And foreigners who bind themselves to Yahweh to serve him, to love the name of Yahweh, and to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant...

: : : : : 1 John 3:22 * ...and receive from him anything we ask [salvation? eternal life?], because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.

: : : : : Shabbat shalom...
: : : : : Lou

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]