Re: No....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Malachiah on June 02, 1998 at 23:28:09:

In Reply to: Re: No.... posted by Thomas on May 31, 1998 at 21:31:33:

: : Brother Thomas,
It is truly a wonderful thing that our mouths cannot be heard as we break bread in this name of Eliyah. Blessed be the twin who is truly Malachiah Yacob's twin. My heart is bowed to your WORD this night. Watching in His coming with you,
Malachiah Yacob

Father,
: : Father, to you my Father before whom I live and walk before this day in the sight of all the holy watchers, in the eyes of all who come to this forum seeking the face of Elohim in the words from the hand of man I bow and offer thanks, for the eternal life you have already given to me, to know You. For eternal life Father, is nothing less or more than to know You and Yahshua whom you have sent and are still sending as the Word coming in flesh. I know You, Father, and confess your name, I write Your name before all, for You and I are one and I know You in the heavens and I know You on the earth, even in the man as father I walk with. I, Father, cannot restrain my thankfulness for you, both as the Eternal Spirit You are, the man You are, and the Word in my hand You are. By these three things which are one, I bless You and the men in this forum.
: : Brother Lou, You and I, as well as all men have really only one enemy. Regardless of what name we call Him - HaSatan, the devil, death, truly such an enemy is summoned up in the one word, "unbelief". Nothings offends Elohim more than unbelief. Your own hand re-measured the words from Shaul/Paul as he wrote of the children of Israel who perished in the wilderness as Yahweh was not pleased with most of them. In fact, with all but Caleb and Yahshua who spied out the land and believed all things. Heb. 11:6 says, "But with faith, it is impossible to please Him, yet Enoch had the testimony that he pleased God. And in Yahshua, the Father spoke that He is well pleased".
: : Brother Lou, at this juncture I bear my heart to you in truth. Truth as in the actual fact of a thing now in progress. I am led to share with you, for I see your heart is in a great struggle, and from all the words of your hand, you measure and make reference to only what YOU have come to know and experienced and until now it has not yet in full dawned upon you that Yahweh Elohim is appearing to His bondmen already, even now in secret, hidden from the eyes of not only the world, but those who talk about Him and His coming. Judgement has already begun, and Eternal Life is now given hand to hand by those who have authority to give, in the remitting of sins. Yochanan 20:23.
: : Brother Lou, the element of judgement that needs to be sorted out "is the judgement of the Revelation that this past two thousand years has been a flood that has drowned man even dying men who have spoken many things about Yahshua and have still died while speaking. The judgement day when He embeds His mistzvot in our heart has come, and it is the implanted Word, implanted, imbedding in us that saves our souls and teaches us all things. Now, in love for you and my love for our brother Shaul/Paul, I take issue not with you personally, but the spirit that makes a distinction between Shaul/Paul and Yahshua, for if we do not see that indeed they are one, (so much so that Paul says, "I live no more, but Maschiach lives in me." Gal. 2:20), your belief has holes and your faith leaks out from your own hand. What our faith must substantiate is that in perfect purpose, Paul was chosen by Yahshua himself, and given the very revelation of the mystery that had been kept from all the former generations and the sons of men. Specifically that the nations, the overcomers from the nations were to share one body. When you write that you learned that everything revolves around Yisrael, Paul had seen this two thousand years ago. What he saw was that Elohim had prepared the body of Israel as the body of Christ for the overcomers of the nations to share. Eph. 2:16 & Eph. 3:6.
: : These overcomers who will awaken their husband Yisrael have already see that Paul was very useful in manifesting the heart of the Father to us and his intention and how he would carry it out. For the hand of Paul not only measures to us that God, who cannot lie, promised before the age began to give us Eternal Life, also showed us the difference (Titus 1:2-3) between Eternal Life and the reward of which you wrote that he ran the race for and ther is a difference, for Heb. 6 tells us to leave these fundamental things and be brought on to maturity and this will we do if Elohim permits. The resurrection of the dead is the eternal life given. A basic issue to those who know the Father.
: : And here, Lou, is what we must see to do this. "The oath of Elohim is the word of righteousness that the hand of Paul measures like no other. By his hand we are brought to the potency of the Father where as a true wrestler in the laying hold of our birthright we lay hold of the Father's holy parts, as a woman and wife knowing where eternal life comes from. The Father shows Paul that He Himself is bound by His own righteousness to give eternal life. The Father shows Paul that He can be/ and is cornered to give us eternal life by the very righteousness of his heart, so much so that he tells us "WE ARE the righteousness of Elohim". By the objective righteousness, which is the heart condition the Father forever binds himself to, we now have grace to reign in life. Righteousness, Paul measures is a free gift to be received, it is not based on how you perform. (Rom. %:17). The righteousness is the qualification to run the race.
: : Brother Lou, our brother Paul is chosen vessel, an elect vessel to me, to bear my name before both nations and kings and sons of Israel. In Paul, mercy was shown him, that in Him, Yahshua Mashiach might display the whole long-suffering for an outline of those about to believe on Him to Eternal Life. I know Paul and by his hand I have been broken, even delivered up for the past two days and now by the covenant of Word between James and Paul, I cross the river of death into the land of the living, already. I do bind the Greek spirit that comes up in Gentile and Jews, to question Paul's oneness in perfectness with Yahshua, for if you see Shaul/Paul, you see Yahshua and two-thirds of Lou already knows this. Peace and progressing light be to Lou as the judgement proceeds.
: : My love, recalling to mind the truth of our experience, Thomas.

: *****************************************************************

: Lou,
: More grace.
: Blessed be Lou in the remembrance that the fathers who were under the cloud, and who passed through the sea, who ate the same spiritual food, and who drank the same spiritual drink, died, and their bodies were strewn in the desert. For they each did not handle the word in faith, but let their tongues be god to them.
: And Paul, who ran the race and buffeted his body, was as he who put a bit in the horse's mouth, guiding his body to handle the word of the oath, that his own tongue not condemn him in that day.
: The strict training he, as a runner went into, was the sanctification of his mouth to speak only the appearings of his own Adonai that he had measured with his own hand. He ran with a fixed view, he fought landing his shots on the target, he beah his body into submission to handle the Mashiach, the Anointed One, as the Word of the oath. For he knew the bit put in the mouth turned about the whole body and thus Paul laid hold of eternal life and admonished his Son in the faith, Timothy, to do the same, saying "Lay hold on eternal life, to which you have been called, and has confessed the good confession before many witnesses. I enjoin thee before Elohim who preserves all things in life and before Maschiach Yahshua, who witnessed before Pontius Pilate the good confession, that you keep the commandment spotless, irreproachable until the appearing of our Adonai Yahshua Maschiach", and later he says, "keep the entrusted deposit, avoiding vain babblings, and oppositions of false-named knowledge, of which some having made profession, have missed the mark, of the faith.
: Simply put, Lou, eternal life is the word of faith in hand that pleases Elohim as we handle it, seeking life in one another apart from the lust of knowledge.
: Is it not wonderful our tongues are shut and a purification goes on in the forum of Eliyah?
: Peace again, laying hold of the life we write of,
: Thomas
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]