No Pain, No Gain

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yacov Seedeater on May 30, 1998 at 12:13:32:

In Reply to: Re: Wisdom is justified by HER children posted by TrustInYahweh on May 26, 1998 at 21:23:53:

: Are you implying that we shouldn't speak English?

***Obviously not. We are communicating in English.

Why in the last days would Yahweh want us to learn a new native language, while simultaneously come to grips with the Truth which was closed up for so long?

***The native language of Israel and the Torah is Hebrew. Source documents need to be investigated in thier original tongue. Are you proposing a better alterNATIVE language to rediscover these long-hidden truths?

He is certainly aware that it is difficult for us to do so. Even with the Holy Spirit given to us in measure, we face a great challenge in obtaining his "wisdom" and controlling out carnal instincts.

***I thought that we were supposed to die to our carnal nature, not control it. Your words 'difficult ' and 'challenging' seem to indicate to me that you are relying upon yourself more than trusting in YHWH to work out your salvation. The wisdom SHE reveals is not hard to obtain, its impossible to obtain from yourself as a source
Does the dissection of each corrupted English word serve to teach us his ways, or to confuse us? He will give a new language anyway in the coming kingdom. No one wishes to suppress the truth or free speech, but Yahweh will give us the truth we need NOW; for there are many truths of which some have no bearing on salvation. If the dissection of a word serves to teach me the truth, fine; if not don't waste my time.

***While at first it may seem to confuse one, the rewards of persistence do pay off. Prophecies written in the bible about the House of Israel that was taken into captivity and would return in the end times have yet to be fulfilled, but must be prior to Yesua's second coming. We are talking about 27 centuries, here, and while you may be personally too busy to delve into this much detail pertaining to language, culture, religion, history, et al, there are many who consider it to be a worthwhile endeavor.

I do not speak Hebrew, nor do I have the time to learn it with enough proficiency to then learn the pure, unadulterated truth of Yahweh.

***Then kindly dispense with any concordance or lexicon that you might have. And if you don't desire 'pure, unadulterated truth', why are you interested in this forum at all?

If I need to learn Hebrew, would not Yahweh give me this knowledge?

***I was once as you are now and yet with a sincere desire and prayerful request to learn Hebrew, I was handsomly rewarded and you could be too, YHWH is no respector of persons.

I don't know, maybe my faith is weak.

***May HaShem bless the faith that you have, and give you an increase. BaShem Yeshua, Y.S.

Thank you for your reproof.

***Shalom Aleichem.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]