To Everyone on this forum PLEASE READ

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BrH on May 26, 1998 at 08:10:56:

Dear Everyone on this forum and in the chatrooms

I want everyone to (so far as the people that I 've been chatting with in the chatroom) that I'm back home now due to the end of my year in College. Thanks to Yahweh our prayers have been answered due to providing me a way to teach the word in my hometown.

I'd have to say that I won't be able to chat as often as I was for the past few months due to the fact that I don't have a computer in my household. But I'll try and chat the first chance I get.

This has been a wonderful school year for me. I know Yahweh and Yahshua and I now have a mission to go out and teach the world of Yahweh's ways and to bring in a good body of Believers of the wonderful news.

Thanks to you all I have a great deal of knowledge both about Yahweh and everything else of the world just by looking at this web page and chatting in the chatrooms

Let the truth be with everyone in this chatroom , discussion forum, and any other place in which Yahweh's truth is revealed. i ask that you do not fall away from the truth and in case you feel as if you are falling away keep some scriptures and imformation handy to remind you that "Yahweh is his name."

In case I don't talk to anyone for a while please remember that Yahweh/Yahshua will remain with you all always and so will I.

Thank you and Yahweh bless

BrH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]