Agreement

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sister Juanita on May 19, 1998 at 11:13:09:

In Reply to: Re: HOY Info Needed Concerning Fellowship posted by YermeYah on May 19, 1998 at 03:36:43:

Brother YermeYah,
Thank you so much for this post. You are bearing witness to us from a first person position. I would like to say, I have been receiving information from many who are part of Hawkins "family". What they tell me is not good. Fellowship is precious and valuable but fellowship which leads us away from YHWH and the truth is death. Better to be alone upon this earth and please YHWH than to be surrounded by "friends and family" and go into everlasting darkness. The last thing we need is to be deceived by an enemy of YHWH regardless of who he is.
Love in YHWH
Sister Juanita of Qumran Bet

: :
: : Shalom,

: : A friend wants me to ask those here in EliYah's forum if they or do they know of anyone from the House of Yahweh near the Springfield, Missouri area? She wants to attend the festivals this year in Texas but doesn't want to go by herself. Please contact if you or anyone you know is from HOY and near her area.

: : Todah v'brakhot,

: : D'vorah
: :

:

: Shalom D'vorah,

: I would like to know why anyone would want to go to the HOY (house of YAHWEH) in Abiline Texas.

: Yisrayl Hawkins teaches that we are currently in the great tribulation (since 1993) and he also teaches that he is one of the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11. He teaches that the other witness is his deceased brother, Jacob Hawkins.

: Yisrayl Hawkins is a false prophet, he needs to repent!

:
: Deuteronomy 18:20 - But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other elohim, even that prophet shall die.
: Deuteronomy 18:21 - And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which YHWH hath not spoken?
: Deuteronomy 18:22 - When a prophet speaketh in the name of YHWH, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which YHWH hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
:

:
: I was a member of the HOY, and lived in Odessa Texas under Jacob Hawkins, from 1980 until 1987.

: I am posting this as a warning, and I hope that whoever reads it will take heed!

: In the love of Yahushua ha Mashiach,

: YermeYah (Richard Lattier)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]