Re: Europeans are not the natrual seed of ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yahakima on April 23, 1998 at 22:15:41:

In Reply to: Re: Europeans are not the natrual seed of ISRAEL!!!!!!!!! posted by TrustInYahweh on April 23, 1998 at 20:02:06:

:Peace,
It does appear that you have been quite excited by the exchange in this forum. And it appears that YOU have become a JUDGE. I ask that you understand what is written before you discredit what you do not understand. There are many different levels of knowldge and wisdom. Wisdom requires you to pull when pushed, in faith that a better understanding will be revealed to you.

Perhaps you do not understand these postings because, they aren't for you to understand. Clearly, the Brother, who ever he is, has long made his point before the interrogation ever begain; at least that is what I've been able to discover from the reading of these posts since they were first posted. It has indeed been extremely interesting and eye opening.

Peace

No one has ever spoken against or hated the Jews here. Yet you and your cohorts come here speaking as though someone has. Bearing false witness against your neighbor is a sin; it is a transgression of the Law of Yahweh. The fact is that not ALL of Israel will be saved, but only a remnant of believers. Why, because you have been a stiffnecked people, and there will still remain some who will not change. But the real point is that your brother came here speaking without modesty or a pure heart. He came here speaking in anger, another transgression. Remember the commandment of Yahshua....Love thy neighbor as I have loved you. Don't tell us what we already know, because we know who we worship and serve. No one here fears THE truth, which is from Yahweh through his Holy Spirit.....NOT you. We come here to worship our Father in spirit and truth and modesty. Join us brother. Shalom.

: : : You can factualize, study, protest, claim ownership about who the natural seed is from now to the end. But it will not matter. All who wish to receive Yahshua and Yahweh, will receive Yahshua and Yahweh; and there is nothing you can do about it. And being of the natural seed won't get you a better seat in the Kingdom. Your continued boastful, derogatory nature will bring you nothing but pain and suffering. What comes out of your mouth is out of your heart, and will be judged. Be careful to not defile yourself. Pointing your finger at those who sincerely seek the truth can get you labeled a stumbleblock. Remember to love thy neighbor as thyself, lest ye be known as a scorner.

: : : Please, all of you missed the whole point. Reminds me of what some Gentile Jehovah Witnesses said. If your Israel, where does that leave us?

: : It's interesting to see how many feathers one can ruffle when the truth is spoken.

: : This is what it boils down too:

: : Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish upon every man that worketh good, TO THE JEW FIRST, and also TO THE GENTILE. 10: But glory, honour, and peace, to EVERY MAN that worketh good, TO THE JEW FIRST, and also to THE GENTILE. 11: For there is no respect of persons with ELOHIM. 12: For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law; and as many as have sinned in the law shall be JUSTIFIED. 13: For not the hearers of the law are just before ELOHIM, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14: For when the GENTILES, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves.

: : Romans 3:1 What advantage then hath the JEW? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2: Much in every way: chiefly, because that unto them {ISRAELITES} were committed the oracles of ELOHIM which of course means we received the {commandents, laws, ordinances, statutes, judgements, and the CHARGE TO MINISTER TO ALL NATIONS in its APPOINTED TIME}.

: : Romans 11:1 I say then has ELOHIM cast away his people? Elohim forbid. FOR I AM AN ISRAELITE, of the SEED of ABRAHAM, of the TRIBE of BENJAMIN. 2: Elohim has NOT CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE which he foreknew etc.

: : Romans 8:7 What then? ISRAEL hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the ELECTION hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8: {According as it is written, Elohim has given them SPIRIT of SLUMBER, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear UNTO THIS DAY.

: : Romans 11:11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? ELOHIM forbid: but rather through their fall SALVATION is come unto the GENTILES, TO PROVOKE THEM TO JEALOUSY {ISRAEL}.

: : So much more we could cover but it is quite inappropriate to continue these vain conversations over e-mail. However in closeing REV 2:9 I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, {but you are rich} and I know the BLASPHEMY of them which say they are JEWS, and are not, but are of the synagogue of SATAN.

: : REV. 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of SATAN, which say they are JEWS, and are not, but DO LIE; I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to let them know that I have LOVED YOU {ISRAEL}.

: : Shalom, and peace be unto all of you and your respective nations.
: : Our FATHER IS THE FATHER OF ALL NATIONS AND KINDRED AND TONGUES.

: : SHALOM

: : : : : WHILE YOU TWO ARGUE, I'll just sit a wait for Yahshua to come quickly and take me with him. You two will still be arguing over pointless facts and fiction. Hiwatha, you and Yisrayl would make and interesting pair on a talk show.

: : : : : I could care less about arguements, I state the facts, and prove them upon inquiry.

: : : : As far as Yisrayl who ever he is, If someone would like to pair us up or any one else for that matter, I'll be more than happy to indulge. JUST PLEASE COME WITH BIBLICAL FACTS ONLY, as I have always done in continuing the tradition of my HEBREW ancestors. That tradition is to teach the unlearned.

: : : : : : : TWIMC: Very interesting writer. I admire the way you follow in the ways of your forefathers, writing rebutted statements off of the cuff and the heal, perpetuating the propaganda you have received all of your life as a Gentile.

: : : : : : I have no reason to argue as to who Israel is and where they are. The Falasha's which mean, "ALIEN RESIDENT" OR "STRANGER IN THE LAND", of the so called lineage of SHEBA is a JOKE, you are speaking of HALLE SELASSIE. Over all, your information on who the FALASHAS are is incorrect. I guess this is how your people can claim so many identies. I noticed that you are speaking of the son of SOLOMON {Menelik}who supposedly founded ETHIOPIA. The only ties that the FALASHA has with ETHIOPIA, is one of captivity, after the Romans carried us off there with the assistance of the EDOMITES and probably your GENTILE ancestors as well. I suggest you research the slave trade of 70 AD through 100 AD after the destruction of Jerusalem. That is where you can find the plight of my people after my other people where carried away captives by the Assyrians. It is also prophecy that we would be scattered to the four corners of the earth.

: : : : : : You seem to hold on to the Samarians who were carried away to the so called caucus mountains, but fell to realize that we have always been transported to differnt places on the face of this earth and purchased by the PAGANISTIC EUROPEANS to assist in building their countries. Wherever ISRAEL has been that land has flourished.

: : : : : : You Gentiles do very little research on ethnic history when you try to claim it for yourself. Is that how you can justify being everything on the face of this earth?

: : : : : : Yahweh ben Yahweh should be the least of your concerns. There are many other Israelites that have surfaced to present the truth to those which have been blinded by the curse of Israel and the LIES of the GENTILES.

: : : : : : It is sad, that in our congregation we have so many EUROPEANS that have studied prior to joining the children of ZION, who have come because their research has informed them of who ISRAEL is, and where they can get the truth, and become SPIRITUAL ISRAEL.

: : : : : : Don't hold on to your ancestors lies. This is why CHRISTIANITY has so many doctrines today. As you have stated it was your ancestors who were taught the truth by my people but perpetuated lies to all of the nations as it has been prophesied. Your ancestors were taught by my people the ISRAELITES and that was, and is the only way you can learn it. However, the EUROPEANS killed off all the priests and the apostles, took our doctrine, and taught it back to us and other nations with a twist.

: : : : : : Your ancestors and your brothers remind me of the NICOLAITANES. Trying to grab hold on to something you do not understand, and teach it to others. SHAME ON YOU.

: : : : : : If you want to be convinced as to who ISRAEL is, we'll be more than happy to show you. If you read the bible, it is a good research tool {if it is one that hasn't been manipulated by your brothers to substantuate the LIES that they have taught from the time we were kicked out of our land}.

: : : : : : I also find it interesting that the KHAZARS and EDOMITES of our homeland can testify as to who ISRAEL is, but the EUROPEAN Gentile has no clue and refuses to accept the truth.

: : : : : : As far as the caucus mountains, it's meaningless. As the Europeans have invaded Africa, India, China, Russia and other countries to steal their identity. The caucus mountains hold no validity with ISRAEL. STOP LIEING AND DO YOUR RESEARCH.

: : : : :
: : : : : : : There is a current of thought among some black's today, promoted by those like the one who calls himself yahweh ben yahweh, essentially the same doctrine that you are trying to pedal here. Perhaps you do so in ignorance, but for whatever reason it is quite clear from the annals of history that white Europeans were the primary receivers and perpetuators of the gospel of Yeshua, whereas Menelik, the illegitimate son of Melek Shlomo and the Queen of Sheba was the patriarch of the Falasha peoples. If one wants to claim an ancient church for the Coptics of Egypt and Ethiopia as being the original church, one must also recognize the Armenian church and the Celtic church of Britain also. Leave us not forget the Jewish church at Jerusalem. Yeshua said that he was not sent but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, the peoples who were carried away by their Assyrian captors to the land between the Black and Caspian seas, north of Mt. Ararat and south of the Caucasus Mountains. The word caucasian has always been applied to white peoples and the question of what happened to the lost tribes of the House of Israel is documentable history and the notion that the tribes are primarily people of color is insipid rhetoric lacking in any foundation of truth. It is this element who are trying to replace the true seed of Israel and claim the birthright and the blessing for themselves. It will never happen. So go ahead and spout your propaganda because true Israel has nothing to concern themselves about for the elohim of the covenant is our rereward.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]