Re: The son of man and the son of Elohim

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kenn on April 03, 1998 at 12:13:55:

In Reply to: The son of man and the son of Elohim posted by Malachiah on April 03, 1998 at 09:41:04:

:
: SIXTH DAY MEASURE

: Blessing be to all who believe into the name of the only begotten son: Yahshua the anointed. In this name we find the perfect blend of man and Elohim in the union of holy covenant ground. Both Yahweh and Elohim find covenant expression as one in the name.
: Man has a two fold work:
: 1. he as creation is to defeat the enemy of Yahweh.
: 2. and he is to express Elohim by giving life to his brother.
: As son of man he defeats Satan. As son of Elohim he gives life to man.
: Always the enemy desires to switch these two, to mix them up. Satan is an angel, an elohim. Man has all authority and the angels know and fear him. Thus the devil comes to tempt man to be Elohim before him. In the first temptation in the wilderness, the devil says "If you be son of Elohim". In other words, you are a son of Elohim, like me. Satan though has the authority over all the sons of elohim and thus he has no fear of one of them. His fear is the son of man and thus he tempts the man to give up the authority he has by being a son of Elohim in his dealing with the angel Satan. Yahshua's answer to the temptation is "Man"! I am a man! As a man I am here to defeat you! The victory in the temptation was to stand as a man in the face of Angels! Always the devil seeks to trick man into laying down the authority of his humanity for being the son of Elohim. This trickery causes man to loose all practical authority. Man must stand as man to rule over creation including angels.
: But when Yahshua was before man he asks who do men say that I am? Simon answered: some say you are this man and some say you are that man. He then asks "who do you say that I am?" Simon answers "You are the anointed one, the son of the living Elohim.".
: When the devil said he was son of Elohim he got rebuked. But now a man says it and Yahshua says "Blessed are you". Man is blessed in life by the revelation that he is the son of Elohim, and only the Father gives this revelation. Man must see Yahshua coming in the flesh and standing before him and receive the revelation from the Father that this one is the son of Elohim to have blessing from the Father.
: To Satan, Yahshua coming in flesh is son of man.
: To man, Yahshua coming in flesh is son of Elohim.
: Upon the ground Yahweh has chosen to place His name this matter is clear. An Angel rebellion has transpired and man must subdue, dominate and head up the new creation. This he must do as son of man. He takes up the seven holy angels in hand by command. All angels have no expression, nor authority in creation, except that which the hand of the son of man measures to them. Man is the Fathers sceptre over all angels. Angels need this expression so the holy ones bow to the authority of the son of man.
: Man though is in death and must have life. The angel brings the life to man. By command of the authority of the WORD of the son of man's hand the son of Elohim must give life to the fellowbondmen, that man would arise in ruling authority, measuring all things into sabbath rest....for the son of man is the Lord of sabbath.
: Shalom to my holy ones as we measure the peace of Yerusalem though the door of Passover. Wearing the name of Yahshua from the beginning, Malachiah Yacob

: Very interesting. What of those two anointed to stand "before the God of the Earth?"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]