Re: An Interesting Article {as all of D'vorah's post are}

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by zerub on April 02, 1998 at 17:10:56:

In Reply to: Re: An Interesting Article {as all of D'vorah's post are} posted by D'vorah on April 02, 1998 at 16:09:34:

: :
: : Praise YHWH

: : Shalom D'vorah:

: : Very interesting article [by Johann Van Rooyen] indeed.

: : I think she is shooting from the hip though, when she refers to Yahshua, (Jesus) as an "agent", and uses a very broad based brush to intimate {most "christians" do not have any intentions of obeying the law of G=D}.

: ~snip~

:

: Shalom Brother,

: Just wanted to say I posted this article because I thought it was interesting. Not saying I agree or disagree...even though from my studies I would have to say I lean towards agreeing more than disagreeing...."so far." Also wanted to let you know that Johann is a man.

: Many blessings b'Yahushua,

: D'vorah

D 'vorah, I like this last article enough to copy it, so Ive got to crank up my ole printer, I will probably copy them all,I just briefly scanned your articles, for some reason I'm allways in a hurry,I appreciate what I read, but if I can get them copied then I can looked it over real good, because I don't believe its far off, if at all, but I don't want to prejudge, and I guess you know if Daniel comes around again your in a world of trouble,and not only that your going to be charged with flying in the face of systematic theology, of the greek variety, they might just go ahead and cast us both in hell before this is over.But I don't feel like doing a lot of typing right now,but I would like to add to this later.I've had to swallow alot of old false and phoney teaching passed down to us by our forefathers, including anti-semitism,the seekers of truth are told to come out of her my people, and it says nothing about bringing half of her with us, so when I came out I came out in a big way, and the one thing that we really need to see is YER. 16:19-21 That we[that's us] have inherited lies,and for some reason, it seems to be in part of our makeup, to have a plurality of dieties, violating de.6:4, mk.12:29, later I want to give you what I think is a beautiful truth, even right out of the n.t.about the Nature of YaHSHUA, and what kind of body he has now etc, but that will come later, thank you may YHWH bless you, just watch your back now, Zerub

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]