Re: SEVENTH DAY

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by samuel on April 02, 1998 at 09:11:53:

In Reply to: Re: SEVENTH DAY posted by Malachiah on March 07, 1998 at 08:20:09:

: : : " And Elohim blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it."
: : :
: : :
: : : Blessed be the holy brothers and the witnesses. The sabbath is holy ground the Elohim has blessed. "Surely my sabbaths shall you keep; for this is a sign between me and you throughout your generations, that you might know that it is I, Yahweh, who does sanctify you." So has the hand of Moses written and so we hear the voice of Yahshua as we practice the same writing. ("homeo-logeo"). The sign of the sabbath is an eternal covenant. Now my brothers and sisters, as we come upon holy ground we must do so with living sacrifice that is both acceptable and demanded by Yahweh. We are those lambs in the hand of one another as we invoke the name by the authority of the mystery of the oath. A body is prepared and named for us to lay hand of faith upon. Thus under the name of Eliyah and in the name of Yahshua, first and last, I lay hands upon certain select offerings....those that have laid hands on me. Blessed be Tamar, Blessed be Moses, blessed be John, blessed be Patrick, blessed be Kevin, and blessed be Brian as he is trustin Yahweh in peace with me. Added to this, blessed be Eliyah in his blessing us with the opening scroll of the heart of Father and Son. These members of the body of the anointed one I bring as offering in my hand on this seventh day.
: : : The sabbath is the very door of the sabbath age. As we come into the seventh millinium, all the work of the natural man must stop. All that does not stop is 666. The stopping is the very rest found in the completed work in sabbath measures heart to heart. We stop to measure sabbath with one another in all things and lo, we are ushered into one another in fuller sabbath rest.
: : : Resting upon the seven in hand and blessing
: : : Malachiah

: : I am full of joy, this Shabbat, my brothers and sisters, and all of the family of YHWHYESHUA. I am delighted in the words of my brother Malachiah. So let the seven rejoice, and we all say AMEN.
: : Zech.3:1 to 6:15 The Branch will indeed flourish. Shabbat Shalom to all who love the Name of YHWHYESHUA.
: : Hiney mah tov umanayim shevet achim gam yachad.
: : Overflowing Ahavah in YHWH.
: : Your servant Stephen.

: Brother Stephen
: Blessing rest upon you this day. I have tried to send an e-mail to you but it has returned to me. I ask that you send a word to my e-mail address, so that I can send the Word I have written to you. Thank you my brother..... Malachiah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]