Re: the Law

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Malachiah on March 26, 1998 at 11:21:36:

In Reply to: Re: the Law posted by J. on March 26, 1998 at 07:44:49:

: The LAW is spiritual and holy. The first man Adam is flesh and unholy. To him the LAW is an assassian with a contract on the life of the natural man of flesh. All who touch the LAW wrestled to death in it with one another for there is no righteousness for the man of flesh to be found herein. As man uses it as his righteousness he is matched against his brother and looses all ground of righteousness as the accuser of the brothers enters his mouth. But when it has killed fully and love is found we see its LAW work in resurection....we see the LAW of life in the anointed Yahshua raising us up face to face in the fellowship of Father and Son. The mystery of the LAW is that you can only go six steps and then must let go and rest in the work of the six days. ( or weeks, or months,or years, and now millenniums)
A law of letter requires doing as trying to teach a monkey to dress as a child and ride a bike. No matter how good at imitation he becomes, his monkey life will still rule...it has the law of monkey life and not the law of human life. All the effort of the natural man to use the LAW to get to the Father is as the monkey and the bike. When the LAW has killed the flesh then we find another LAW, the Law of the Fathers life given to the Son. Herein we hear and keep His commandments and they are eternal life that none needs to teach for they teach us spontaneously in HIM. Blessed be the Law of the Spirit of Life in the Anointed Yahshua. Malachiah.......Isaiah 42:21,Romans 2:13-16.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: You must "choose life". But how are we to choose it? The flesh does not seek life in the spirit, but the opposite. The flesh wants to hide and keep on hiding. We are not "forced", that but if you must force yourself to be obedient, then by all means do so. We have to realize that His Righteous Law is not that far out of reach.
: Of course, the deeds of the Law do not give salvation, that is by Faith alone apart from the works of the Law, but the spirit of Faith mixed with the Law works out lifestyles of righteousness.
: : Shalom!
: J.

: P.S. The Forum is back online at:

: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/3511/POG1.html

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:
: : zerub is right...we don't have to choose life, we are not
: : forced to make that decision to obey out of love. There is not
: : a single command we can keep, that will save us.
: : Not keeping them, can condemn us. Like is shown below, it all boils down to attitude. :o) YHWH is not going to twist your
: : arm, He wants children that willingly, lovingly follow His
: : commands, because His children know that His Teaching is Righteous and clean.
: : ,

: : : To keep it simple, I never could deal with someone else
: : : telling me "what I got to do" but the whole thing is based on
: : : attitude, and the true love of YHWH,I keep shabat,because :I :want to keep shabat, ............................................
: : : I have to remind myself that, I don,t have to do anything, the
: : : Father, does not even approve of an attitude like that,its what
: : : the FATHER, has taught us, " its what we get to do" as children
: : : of the most high,This is my version, and I have a lot to learn,
: : : Blessins, zerub

:
: : : ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: : : : I also wanted to add that it is NOT forbidden for gentiles to keep the Torah Law. They may do so if they wish and are not prohibited. Some ultra-Orthodox say that they are prohibited to gentiles: "Performance may cause death", etc., but that is only a ploy to attempt to convert you to rabbinic Judaism and draw you away from the Liberty you have found in Y'shua.
: : : : Shalom,
: : : : J.
: : : : +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: : I would only like to add, that the Liberty, is knowing that
: : YHWH knows our hearts, and knows when we are not intentionally
: : going against His Teaching
: : Shalom! brian

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]