Concerning the 14th-15th Controversy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by YermeYah on March 18, 1998 at 02:49:10:

Greetings in Yahushua the Messhiah,

I have a question concerning the 14-15th controversy, and would appreciate any input that might help.

The question is about the original Seder (Passover meal)...

Why would Abba YHWH command the children of Israel to do something that would turn out to be impossible to keep? Case in point...

Exodus 12:22 - And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

The word morning is "boker"...Strong's #1242...it means, "morning, end of night, break of day"

And again, YHWH commanded...

Exodus 12:10 - And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.

The word "morning" here is the same Hebrew word "boker"

Now, according to the Word of YHWH, they departed at night...

Deuteronomy 16:1 - Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto YHWH thy Elohim: for in the month of Abib YHWH thy Elohim brought thee forth out of Egypt by night.

If this is so, and I believe that it is, how could the children of Israel keep these two commandments spoken by YHWH? And if they were unable to keep them, why then did YHWH speak it, since He knows the end from the beginning?...

Isaiah 46:9 - Remember the former things of old: for I am El, and there is none else; I am Elohim, and there is none like me,

46:10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

Shalom,

YermeYah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]