Re: Again with the Trinity? OY! Who said the Gnostic religion is dead?!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Lou on April 08, 1997 at 22:17:37:

In Reply to: Again with the Trinity? OY! Who said the Gnostic religion is dead?! posted by Steve on April 08, 1997 at 05:25:06:

Dear Steve,

I find your posts very informative, but I thought to drop a few lines to you before your next opus to avert a possible catastrophy.

This is only a suggestion. Since you are going to deal with the etymology of Yahweh and Elohim, please use the proper full name and titles as they appear in the Torah -- DO NOT USE DISFIGURED NAMES AND TITLES OF PAGAN MIGHTY ONES to talk about Elohim Yahweh (e.g. G-d, L-rd, and so on, or even Y"H, because it doesn't make sense unless you can explain such behavior from the Torah... Nothing overrides the authority of the Torah. Do you agree?)

Shalom
Lou
PS/ I downloaded a copy of the 613 Mitzvot. I checked the P-204 mitzvah and it is different from the one you mentioned in your previous post. Your quote from the Torah is OK, but the Mitzvah P-204 talks about returning lost property. Thank you for your help. I'll come up with a few comments in the days ahead...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]