The Great Commision

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bobby Ripp on February 15, 1998 at 03:00:52:

Exek chapter three. Yahweh says, 18 "When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

Romans chapter one. 8 "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Romans chapter two. 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11 For there is no partiality with God.

Romans chapter one. 16...For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."

Matthew chapter Twenty three. Yahshua says, 31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
34 "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city..."

D'vorah wrote,

I do basically agree with you Moses about much of what you said concerning the religious
authority in the fist century. But my main reason for not continually talking about it and
feel a twinge of fear when others continually lay blame at the Pharisee, Sadducees and
especially the Rabbi's of today's doorstep. Why? because there is very bad persecutions
that is going to come upon this earth soon and the Yehudim is going to get the brunt it ...and
I feel that those that are continually laying blame to the Rabbis are possibly playing a part
in their possible persecution and maybe even death in the Trib. Per. Anti-semitism is bad
now but it will be 10 times as bad during this time and it just frightens me for
them....replacement groups seem to have such hatred for the Yehudim.....it just frightens
me for them.

And I ask myself..can I honestly judge them when I do not know their hearts? Yahushua
had a right to judge and say the things He did because He was sinless...but I am not so I
really have no right to lay blame at anyone's doorstep concerning these things. I have
noticed it has become the norm in doing this it seems. I have even seen Yehudim being
very venomous in their spoken thoughts concering the Rabbis and I feel like crying
because they may be contributing to their deaths in the Trib period...this is very possible. It
is not enough that we have all these skinheads that hate everybody but those like
themselves but we also have these 'well meaning' Christians that may feel they are doing a
good deed by persecuting the Yehudim....history has shown this to be very true and I am
afraid it might happen again.....to the Yehudim and to those that become believers in the
Trib. Per. that keep the Torah....so I don't want to say anything to contribute to this...this is
just the way I feel.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]