So much knowledge ..so little understand, ever learning but never coming to the TRUTH!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Saint on February 09, 1998 at 05:41:38:

In Reply to: The Two Witnesses ....Talking About Endtime Events posted by D'vorah on February 07, 1998 at 19:32:52:

The seven year Tribulation started on Sept.13 1993 after the signing of THE PEACE TREATY between Israel and the P.L.O. on the White House Lawn on Oct.13 1993. Put together by the
Roman Cathoilc Church...read the book" The keys of this Blood" this whole world is ruled over by Satan through a EVIL BEASTLY SYSTEM called Babylon and the powers it possesses. This is found in Iyyob chapter 41, The U.S. A. is the strong arm for that system ( remember in GOD "el " they trust ) America is now pushing Christian beliefs off on the world through the U.N. Trying to bring peace to the world without the LAWS of peace from Father Yahweh! These Laws the Roman Catholic church and all Christian say are nailed to a cross. They have the FAKE messiah named jesus christ who is in total opposition to Yahshua The TRUE Messiah. Christianity is Satans master piece of deception. Thanks to the Roman Catholic Church we now have THE AUTHORIZED English translation of The Holy Scriptures void of Yahweh's NAME.
In place of THE ONLY NAME THAT HAS SALVATION we now have LORDS and GODS. This is an abomination to Father Yahweh!

Because of the way in which Malakyah 4:5 was written, many people down through the centuries have erroneously believed that Malakyah was speaking about Yahweh's servant and prophet, whose name was Yliyah ( 1 Kings, 17-21 ). The WORD Yliyah means: The Strength of Yahweh, Yahweh's Laws and Prophets are the righteous Strength of Yahweh, Rom.1:16, Proverbs 10:29 When kept by every one The Laws will bring True Peace, love, and joy to the whole world......THE 613 LAWS will be inforced in the SOON coming Kingdom of Yahweh...Praise Yahweh!

and B'rit Chadasha not to be literal men in the spirit of Moshe and Eliyahu as some teach? Lets see...I believe Scripture definitely teaches there is a literal 7 year Trib. Period coming upon this world and that there will definitely be two men/witnesses for the first 3.5 years of this time period. I am gong to lay out in 'days' of what I have come to realize through study that seems to happen within the first 10 days of the Trib. Per...I welcome any discussion on this so please do comment...it is through discussion we learn many times, I know I have learned so many times in this forum...Praise YHWH!
:

:
: Tishri 1 [year 6000]:

: Yom Teruah/Day of the Awakening blast..
: 1)Resurrection and Natzal [Catching Away of believers].
: 2)Coronation and Wedding of Mashiach and His Bride.
: 3)The Temple services begin in Yisrael.
: 4) Salvation and Commissioning of the 144,000 anointed Jewish witnesses. [They realize that Yahushua is HaMashiach and start a massive exodus to Yisrael.]

: Tishri 1-7: [Tishri 1 is Rosh HaShanah]

: The 144,000 flee from the endtime superpower called Babylon, along with the country's Jewish population and a mixed multitude...all will head to Yisrael and to different countries.

: Tishri 8:

: Eschatological Babylon is destroyed in one hour. There are no survivors. Tectonic upheaval changes the rotation and inclination of the earth. Now a year has 360 days instead of 365.25 days.....the days are shortened.

: Tishri 9:

: Europe is mad with panic. Ten diplomats, who are not yet heads of state, receive all authority from their ten resepctive governments and to to an emergency meeting scheduled to last 1 hour. They meet, an eleventh man is presented--the one who will become the False messiah. With clever oratory, he convinces them that their only hope is to surrender all authority to him, and to submit to him as the ruler of the revived Roman Empire. They concur...and in turn he makes them the heads of their respective governments. The False messiah is catapulted into power by the panic that follows the annihilation by Russia of the eschatological Babylon. The False messiah has a religious leader that supports him [False Eliyahu spoken of as he 2nd beast in Rev. 13]...this man functions as the False Eliyahu. the religion that supports the False messiah is a false, paganized Christianity.

: Tishri 10 [Yom Kippur]:

: 1)The False messiah enforses a strong military treaty [covenant-Dani'el 9:27...not a peace treaty until the middle of Trib. Per.] with many, specifically with Yisrael, from his position of superior strength.

: 2)The Two Witnesses begin their ministry in Yisrael.

:
: All of this can be established by indepth study of the books of Yeshayahu, Yermiyahu, Michah, Revelation...and many others.

: I will now take each step and give just a few of the Scriptural supports. But first it has to be established who the eschatological Babylon is....is this a religious/political system endtimes? No, scripture shows that Babylon is a nation within the endtimes that is world power. To say that eschatological Babylon is the Middle Eastern city, Irag, that is at present partly rebuilt on the ruins of the ancient city of Babylon, is incorrect according to Scripture...because the Babylon that Yeshayahu/Isa. 13 speaks of is "never to inhabited again"...

: ~Yeshayahu/Isa 13:19-20 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, The beauty of the Chaldeans' pride, will be as when Elohim
: overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
: 20 It will never be inhabited, nor will it be settled from generation to generation; Nor will the Arabian pitch tents there, nor will the shepherds make their sheepfolds there.

: So this cannot be talking of Irag of today. Here is a few more specifics concerning this endtime Babylon....look at each and see if you can guess who it is talking about:

: *A country given to it's pleasures:

: ~Yeshayahu 47:8 Therefore hear this now, [you who are] given to pleasures, Who dwell securely, Who say in your heart, 'I [am,] and [there is] no one else besides me; I shall not sit [as] a widow, Nor shall I know the loss of children';
: 9 But these two [things] shall come to you in a moment, in one day: The loss of children, and widowhood. They shall come upon you in their fullness Because of the multitude of your sorceries,
: for the great abundance of your enchantments.

: *A country called the 'Land of Liberty':

: ~Yechez'kel/Ezek. 23:23 The Babylonians, all the Chaldeans, Pekod, Shoa, Koa, all the Assyrians with them, all of them desirable young men, governors and rulers, captains and men of renown, All of them riding on horses.

: Chaldeans, Pekod, Shoa, and Koa....these are all terms for Babylon. Koa means in Hebrew 'the land that is rich', Shoa in Hebrew means 'Land of liberty.'

: *A country of 'double rebellion' that stands with Yisrael but then turns against her.

: ~Yermiyahu/Jer. 50: 21 Go up against the land of Merathaim, against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod. Waste
: and utterly destroy them," says YHWH, "And do according to all that I have commanded you.
: 22 A sound of battle [is] in the land, And of great destruction.

: Merathaim in Hebrew means..'land of double rebellion'...in Chapter 51 is the reference to what this country's rebellion is:

: ~Yermiyahu/Jer. 51:1 Thus says YHWH: "Hinei, I will raise up against Babylon, against those who dwell in Leb Kamai, a destroying wind.

: Leb Kamai in Hebrew means...'those that turns against.' They [Babylon] turned against the Chosen Yisrael.

: *A country of mingled peoples:

: ~Yermiyahu/Jer. 50:37 A sword [is] against their horses, against their chariots, and against all the mixed peoples who
: [are] in her midst;
and they will become like women. A sword [is] against her treasures, and they will be robbed.

: There is a country that is called the 'melting pot' of the world because of all the mixed nationalities within it.

: *A country that is considered the 'Policeman' of the world:

: ~Yermiyahu/Jer. 50:23 How the hammer of the whole earth has been cut apart and broken! How Babylon has become
: a desolation among the nations! I have laid a snare for you;

: *This country's defenses mount up to shamayim/heaven:

: ~Yermiyahu 51:53 Though Babylon were to mount up to heaven, And though she were to fortify the height of her strength, [Yet] from Me plunderers would come to her," says YHWH.

: *A country surrounded by waters:

: ~Yermiyahu 51:13 O you who dwell by many waters, abundant in treasures, your end has come, the measure of your covetousness.

: *The youngest of the nations:

: ~Yermiyahu/Jer. 50:12 Your mother shall be deeply ashamed; She who bore you shall be ashamed. Behold, the least [#0319]
: of the nations [shall be] a wilderness
, A dry land and a desert.

: Which country was the #0319 "last, hindermost".....last to become a nation?

: *A country that is head of the nations that other nations look to:

: ~Yermiyahu/Jer. 51:44 I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring out of his mouth what he has swallowed; and the
: nations shall not stream to him anymore.
Yes, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

: Now Scriptural support for the first ten days of the Chavlai Shel Mashiach/Birthpains of the Messiah [Tribulation Period]:

: Tishri 1 [year 6000]:

: Yom Teruah/Day of the Awakening blast..
: 1)Resurrection and Natzal [Catching Away of believers].
: 2)Coronation and Wedding of Mashiach and His Bride.

: All those that come to belief in Yahushua as HaMashiach before the Tribulation Period is Caught Up to attend in shamayim/His Coronation as King, our [the Bride] wedding to Him, and we shall be in the chuppah/bridal chamber for the duration of the seven years as a Jewish wedding pictures that Yahushua used in His analogies of His coming for His Bride.

: ~Yochanan 14:2-3 In My Father's house are many mansions; if [it were] not [so,] I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
: 3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, [there] you may be also.

: This is pure Jewish wedding terminology. The bride fulfills a 'shavuah'/week-7 days in the 'chadar'/bridal chamber under the chupah/wedding canopy. After the seven days the bridegroom and Bride emerge from the chupah to begin their wedding feast. It can be establised in Bereshit/Gen. 29:25-29 t

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]