Re: SMASH THE CROSS AND BE SAVED!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Lou on April 04, 1997 at 22:09:47:

In Reply to: Re: SMASH THE CROSS AND BE SAVED! posted by Steven on April 03, 1997 at 04:22:48:

Shalom Steven,

Thank you very much. Your documentation about the C-r-o-s-s idol is extraordinary. I’m in the process of verifying it. I’ll probably come back with more information. It is written about the false religion in the book of Revelation of Yahchanan 17:16 .."and they will leave her naked" In other words, totally exposed. According to Yahchanan, there is only one true religion, and it is ruled by the Torah. The other one is a false religion, and there is no third one.

Regarding the hexagram, you probably forgot to quote a reference to a star idol in what is known as the book of Acts in the New Testament -- Acts 7:43 * You have lifted up the shrine of Molech and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Babylon. -- At the moment, I don’t know who is Rephan. I believe that this quote is a quote from Amos 5:26. I agree with you on this subject.

Shalom
Lou

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]