THE "CHURCH", NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by brother Patrick on January 29, 1998 at 09:23:54:

Praise YHWH

I want to write this posting to someone, anyone, who dosen't know or believe, that Yahshua, (Jesus) was (is) the Son of Yahweh. (Elohim; God)

I want to tell of the "good news" that was given first to a small group of Jews; then spread by a Jew to the Gentiles, (non-Jews).
It is spoken of in Isaiah 9:6, and again in Isaiah 42:6.

It is no accident that you found this web site.
I believe that we, all, (Jew and Gentile) meet here through the power of the Ruach haKodash, the (Holy Spirit).

I believe that the "church" was instituted by Messiah.
I believe that the church spoken of by our Messiah in
Matthew 16:18, began to scatter as early as the death of Stephen. (Acts 8:1), but it is still here on earth; and still
JEW and GENTILE in it's make-up.

I believe that the purpose; the ultimate purpose of man, is to know; love, and serve Him.(Adoni)

The "church" is of the Messiah, (Christ) not man.
I believe we must all give our mind and hearts to Him; adore Him; and glorify Him.

We must love our neighbor,(brother; stranger; friend; or enemy; Jew or Gentile) as we love ourselves. (Matthew 22:38)
We must avoid, yet are allowed to hate evil. (Psalams 97:10; Proverbs 8:13; Amos 5:15; Romans 12:9).

We must know that He died for our sin.
We must know that he resurrected from death.
We must know that He will return.
We must know that we are (to be) made perfect, forever, those who are (being) made holy, (in Him).

The Holy Spirit, (Ruash haKodesh) also testifies to us about this.
First He says:
"This is the covenant I will make with them after that time,
I will put My laws in their hearts, I will write them on their minds,(Jeremiah 31:33) as spoken of in Hebrews 8:10.

Know this also, this is what the Almighty One says:
"In those days, ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, "Let us go with you, because we have heard that Elohim is with you".
(Zechariah 8:23)

Please read:
Acts 21:39-40
Acts 22:1 thru 22
Now go to,
Romans 1:12-16+; and Romans2:1-10+

Especially read
Romans2:28,29
Romans3:10-21

While there is still time, Confess your sin; repent your sin;
and be saved.

Yahshua, (Jesus) the Messiah, (the Christ) preached the Word
of discernment, not discention.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]