Re: WITHOUT COMPROMISE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Ed on March 28, 1997 at 08:53:42:

In Reply to: Re: WITHOUT COMPROMISE posted by Lou on March 27, 1997 at 20:18:59:

"Have you heard of righteous Lot parading against gay rights in Sodom? Yet, he made the "Righteous-Man Hall of Fame" -- why? He kept Yahweh’s law." I agree, but I believe that Yahwah may lead us to a individual that is gay to encourage them to repent. In our day many encourage gays and say it is natural and acceptable. But by Yahwah's mercy He attempts to prick their consciences and He may call us to do that (providing we are in the Spirit) but like you said perhaps it will not be openly but more like one on one in privite etc.

"Yahshua said that it was not His intention to save this world order. He was not interested in the devil’s offer, either. When
Yahshua returns, we will enforce the penalties for breaking Yahweh’s law, to the fullest and on the spot. Correct me if I’m
wrong..." There are many views on this interpretation. The above view is obviously the understand of the natural minds interpretation of the word. Personally I am waiting on the understanding. I must say, however, that inh your last post you said something to the effect that Christians may be the ones that enforce the mark of the beast. Well in light of the above quote it almost sounds like Christians may believe the anti-christ is the return of Yahshua and they will force the world to worship and obey Him. Forced obedience is the tatic of the anti-christ spirit even though outward righteousness and conformity to written laws in involved. Yahshua never enforces laws, rather He aims at giving us a new heart wherein we willingly obey Yahwehs's righteous laws. If I am not mistaken ledgen has it (which many believe is a fact) that the founder of the Islam religion (Mohummod - sorry don't know haw to spell his name) ascended into the heaven on a horse only to return at the end of the age. At that time he, and his army of moslems, will cleanse the earth of all evil and establish righteousness. All will be forced to woreship him. In this is a true than many Christians will think the return of Mohummod is the return of Yahshua and they will gladly join with him in enforcing righteousness - but beware. Just something to consider. In any case I am waiting on the understanding of many of the prophecies.

Lou, It is now very clear that we are both speaking from different wave lengths so to speak - that is, when I say a certain word or phrase you understand it in a way that I did not intend. When I speak of religious Babylon I am speaking of Church buildings - the man-made false church etc., etc. But in speaking of Yahshua's Church (that is His assembly) I am speaking in a language that you must not take literally. The true assembly of Yahshua is the people, it is invisible and it consists of all believers that have the Spirit of Yahshua within them. In a wider sense it is heavenly Jerusalem where dwell the spirits of just men made perfect etc., etc. Please see the post below entitled "Home Churches" or Home Church Movement" (something like that), which I gleaned from the writings of Watchman Nee - adding a few insights. In that post it is made clear that the early Christians went from house to house and allowed the Spirit to minister through them.

I must say that basing someone's spiritual growth on the terms or spellings they use is very childish (spiritually speaking). If they use the term Church, or spell Yahshua's name differently or if they use the name Jesus, or God etc., etc. has nothing to do with whether they are a true Christian, a false Christian, a immature Christian, or a spiritual Christian. Indeed, publicans and harlots that use these "pagan" terms or spellling are entering the kingdom of heaven before those who don't. I might add that Yahshua went into the Synogues of Satan to expose hypocrisy or even to teach in some cases and yet His heart was in heaven and He was undefiled. Though I personally have been living out of my backpack for the last ten years - traveling with a little Christian assembly - worshipping in woods, or vacant houses or wherever convient - it nevertheless does not shake my faith to step foot in a false assembly especially if the Spirit is bidding me to share something.

"Ed, in the last line of your post you wrote that it is a matter of having the heart and mind of Yahshua and thinking, acting, and
speaking according to His impressions... walking in the Spirit. I’m not too sure what do you mean. Yahshua didn’t act or say
anything according to His impression of the matter. Everything He said were words put in His mouth by Yahweh Himself."

By that I met that we must be receptive to the leading of the Spirit that we may perform Yahweh's will that He is calling for at the moment. The Spirit gives us words to speak and we must be able to speak them. Sometimes we may even suffer persecution (either verbal or physical) for being faithful to share His words.

Back to the subject of terms: out of charity I will try to use the terms "stake" instead of cross, "assembly" instead of church, and I will try to remember to spell the Names like you do when addressing your posts. But I want to make it clear that no such bondage to terms has power over me in the name of Yahshua. I have experienced deliverence by calling on the name of Jesus even though the terms "cross" and "church" were lurking in the recesses of my mind. Lou, let us just keep seeking His face and He will deliever us from our deep seated insecurities and bondages.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]