Re: Weeping-Joy in the morning.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by mazelman on November 20, 1997 at 10:34:32:

In Reply to: Re: Weeping-Joy in the morning. posted by Hannah on November 19, 1997 at 20:03:33:

This is nice. I have never been to this site before, and am glad to see such dedication!
mazelman.

: Dear Tamar

: Thank you so much for bringing us back to the love and mercy of Yah every now and then.

: I loved all the Scripture you quoted so much, but would like to share an experience I had with the Scripture: " Weeping might last for the night, but Joy comes in the morning!" Psalm 30:5.

: I went to a concert held in California about 20 years ago, of this couple who sang together. What a blessing they were to me. They had had a baby born with Cystic Fibrosis and she had died when she was only 5 years old. They told us that most families that have a child with C.F. usually split up, because it is almost a 24 hour job, to watch the child so she doesn't choke, but with this couple it drew them closer together and their faith was the greatest I have ever seen. The little 5 year old on her death bed had a smile on her face because she knew when she awoke from her sleep at the resurrection morning, she would see the face of her Savior, whom she loved.

: The parents sang the song "Joy in the Morning," referring to seeing their daughter in the morning resurrection.

: What love and faith this couple had, and their beautiful voices were a worthy witness to the honor of their Redeemer.

: Are you aware that the Beatitudes (Mattithyah/Matthew 5:3-12, show us an advancing line of experience in our walk with our Savior?

: 1. We realize we are poor in spirit, lacking something.
: 2. We see our sins and mourn for release, and that they caused the death of One we now love so much..
: 3. We are meek/teachable.
: 4. We hunger and thirst for right doing, and all the knowledge and wisdom He will give us.
: 5. We become merciful, because He was merciful to us.
: 6. We become pure in heart, one mind with the Savior.
: 7. We become peacemakers.
: 8. Then we will be persecuted for righteousness sake, for right doing.
: 9. When you are reviled or persecuted and they say all manner of evil against you, falsely, for His sake, you are blessed.
: 10. We will rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is our reward in heaven: for so they persecuted the prophets which were before us.

: Tamar, you are a peacemaker. It was getting to you a little while ago, but you persevered, and have been such a blessing to many of us on this forum, and to me. Praise Yah!!

: Continue to share His love with us always.

: And also thank you for bringing this memory back to me, after all these years.

: With much love in Yah,
: Hannah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: