Re: To Toni: Continuation of the 'Shaul/Sheol?' Discussion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Toni on November 09, 1997 at 18:39:32:

In Reply to: To Toni: Continuation of the 'Shaul/Sheol?' Discussion posted by D'vorah on November 09, 1997 at 14:22:45:

D'vorah,

In the first place I want to thank you for your work, with the one which I am mostly in agreement.
I understand your exposition, sometimes a little personal,
because is not corresponded to that the
majority understands and teach on Paul.

A great majority understand that Paul teachs against the Torah.
Some few understand that he is not against the Torah.
Other, each day are further of Paul to return to Yahushua.

Today I think, that the teachings arrive to us, not according to what us want to learn,
but upon putting our lives in the hands of the One that it can drive us.

Peace among the brothers,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:: Simply they are two different schools, but one is an imitation of the other,
:: as some of the actual Christianity is an imitation from Paulinity.

:Yes I agree....the imitation you speak of comes from false doctrines through the misunderstanding of
:Shaul...he is not the man Paul that most of Christianity teaches....just like Yah'ushah is not the man
:'Jesus' that they teach of either!

:Do we throw out these writings then because some in Christianity has misunderstood..and allowed
:their deceptions to be a basis for their doctrines? Of course not....just as we should not throw out the
:writings of Shaul..just because many do not uderstand him and have come up much falseness because of
:it.

D'vorah, why is so easy be lost by the roads of the forest?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Do we really think that YHWH could not have given us a 'pure' translation of the B'rit Chadasha???
Of course He could have! I believe He ALLOWED the B'rit to be translated as such because we are
all 'blinded' to a certain degree...until YHWH gives us eyes of understanding....and I believe we get
this by dilegently seeking HIS WILL and not ours nor man's will and we can either accept the
mistranslations, misinterpretations of our Bibles we have or we can search deeper to find the pureness
that was allowed to be buried by Elohim. And I don't think we should condemn the Christian or
person because they do not 'see' or understand either...as Yah'ushah told some of the corrupted
Yes, I agree also. The message of Yahushua is a salvation message. Never we have of condemn to nobody.
First, because we do not have this power, and second, because condemning to the others
we condemn to us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>:~35) Yah'ushah heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you
believe in the Son of Elohim?" 36) He answered and said, "Who is He, Adon/Master, that I may
believe in Him?" 37) And Yah'ushah said to him, "You have both seen HIm and it is He who is talking
with you." 38) Then he said, "Adon, I believe!" And he worshiped Him. 39) And Yah'ushah said,
"For judgment I have come into this olam/world, that those who do not see may see, and that those
who see may be made blind." 40) Then SOME of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these
words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?" 41) Yah'ushah said to them, "If you were blind, you
Precious those words which I have much to learn. This is our master

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:I see people over and over blaming the whole of the Pharisees as being corrupt...but when you search
:it out you can see that not all were...as Acts 15:5 says...that some were even believers in Yah'ushah and
:followed Him.

Acts 15:5 has to say this, because prepares the entry of a Pharisee.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:Yah'ushah was speaking to those that understood that He was HaMashiach but spoke against Him as
:being such because of their corruptness...Yah'ushah knew that they knew who He was...but through
:their corruptness they chose to keep the people in blindness..and unaware....and so their sin
:remains...they have no excuse at the judgment..

"Those" it is better, because many, pharisees or not pharisees, we find ourselves some times in our lives, in this situation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:I believe that we are to apply this to others that do not 'see' as of yet....they have no sin in that
:respect...but when YHWH opens their eyes then they are held accountable for not seeking YHWH's
:Will in the matter..but go on with their or man's will...so I don't intend to try to decide anyones
:salvation....it is not my place....and I am glad that you agree. Only One knows the heart.

This road chunk we go it together. I think that we have of learning to condemn less
and to forgive more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:: : :>I have Scripture that tells me that Sha'ul is authorized...
: ::
: :: >Where?....
:: :>Luke's account, Sha'ul's account and testimony, Shimon's/Peter's reference to him {2 Shimon 3:15}
:
: :D'vorah... mummm..., you want to play with me ? ok...: kadima.
:
: :The letter of Kefas is one advice of warning to all the believers, see 1:1 (all)
:
: :You, then, beloved ones, being forewarned, watch, let you also fall from your own steadfastness,
: :being led away with the delusion of the lawless, but grow in the favour and knowlege of our Master and
: :Savior Yahushua Messiah. (vs 17-18)
:
: :How it can be twisted what is not accepted?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
: But see, WHO is doing the 'twisting'?

D'vorah, unfortunately are lost those that do not follow the adequate Way.
But the Way is clear in Yahushua.

This WHO, evidently it is referred to those which follow the doctrines of Paul.
You reply the question. Why is so easy be lost by the roads of the forest?

: I don't see Shaul doing it..I see the 'twisting' in mistranslations
: and misinterpretations of his writings....

: I don't find Shaul to teach Torahlessness....only those that see 'blindly' his writings...
: as most of Christianity has based their doctrines upon...by doing away with the
: mitzvot/commandments and ways of YHWH and His Son--Yah'ushah.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My dear sister, the message is very clear, we have returning to Yahushua.
There we will find ourselves all. Some will have to let the Talmud and others to Paul.

Possibly, if might have arrived to us the Canon with other books,
today, we would be justifying other books. Attempting to encase the pieces,
some of they difficult of encasing. But the kernel of the truth,
the message of Yahushua, would stay.

Marcion, it did not had intention of attaching the gospels
in the Canon, and however here they are.

And if they are here, it is so that we could put them in practical,
and this is my greater desire in this short life.

Until now, I have been called, but not yet chosen.
Perhaps someday, my loved will visit me.

Todah to you D'evora, and receives all my fondness
and desire of benedictions for your work, your good work,
in the name of Yahushua.

From Spain,
Toni.

PS Makes days that I do not know nothing from Sister Tamar
and from David.... ! David, are you here?... I hope yes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]