Re: King David said in Psalm 23:6 I will dwell in THE HOUSE OF YAHWEH FOREVER!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Thanks Hannah on November 03, 1997 at 08:10:01:

In Reply to: Re: King David said in Psalm 23:6 I will dwell in THE HOUSE OF YAHWEH FOREVER! posted by Hannah on November 02, 1997 at 16:11:36:

:
: : 1 Chronicles 22:10 He ( Soloman) will build a House for My Name;
: : Think hard...what would you call THE HOUSE OF YAHWEH?
: : May Yahweh bless you understanding.
: : IYYOB....>:)

: **********************************
: "Our fathers had the tabernacle of testimony n the wilderness, just as He who spoke to Mosheh directed to make it according to the pattern which he had seen. . .And David found favor in Yah's sight, and asked that he might find a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Yaakob/Jacob. But Shalomoh built Him a house. Howbeit the Most High dwells not in temples made with hands as says the prophet, Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool: what house will you build Me? says Yah: or what is the place of My Rest? Has not My hands made all these things?" Acts 7:44, 46-50.

: First - His name is not "Yahweh". The "w" was brought in in the middle ages for the Germans, who actually pronounce it with a "v" sound. [Katarina Witt- pronounced Vitt and the Jewish Encly says "Jehova - YHWH] To pronounce it "Yahweh" or "Yahveh" is to designate that it is 2 words, for if you will study it out, Hebrew words which have an "h" in the middle, the "h" is always pronounced. Strong's # 3068 says "Yahovah" which is correct, if you believe the 4 characters are one word. I still believe the Name given to Mosheh at the burning bush is YAH: "I the Yah, beloved, I the Yah." Exodus 3:14. And where David said His Name is "YAH". Psalm 68:4.

: Second - We are His house - His Temple. 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Yahokanan/John 14:23. No man made organization is His House! Psalm 23:6 is the House of Yah veh or Yah the Life Giver, and will be here in the New Yarushalom, in the earth made new.

: Shalom
: Hannah

In no way do I want to make you mad at THE HOUSE OF YAHWEH.
The one thing that I know, is this is the only place I have found that teaches all 613 LAWS found in The Torah.
As for a building I agree with you, that we are the living stones.
I am so glade to be a part of this last days work of telling this world who Yah is. I also know that He is not a GOD. Yah Is my Heavenly Father. His Son has a Hebrew Name it is Yahshua.
May The Heavenly Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Yaaqob bless you in your study of His living WORD......Iyyob

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]