Re: Truth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Joseph on October 21, 1997 at 19:09:22:

In Reply to: Re: Truth posted by Joseph on October 21, 1997 at 19:07:35:

: Dear Tamar,
: A better question is why do you believe in Jesus(please excuse the English name)?
: Remember, Judaism of the Pharisees is and was the status quo, the burden of proof is on the people who want to change it.
: Please leave your EMAIL address and we can talk about this further.

: Sincerely,
: Joseph

: :
: : Shalom Joseph:
: : I thought I understood that was what you were saying...wow dear one, that is a sad life!! You placed the topic of your post TRUTH. HE is the Way, the Truth and the Light. How on earth could you not have heard the joyous news??? How could someone convince you that you Joseph would not want to be born again? My heart goes out to you...to reject Him...when He did suffer and die, and rise again for you Joseph. When our Messiah comes again..you must be ready..not for His birth, but to stand before Him and tell HIM why you refused to believe in Him. Thats so so sad Josesh. Please cry out to HIM for the truth, my prayers will be for you and your family and all who do not yet know the joyous news of His salvation that He offers you. You need not worry about offending anyone but HIM dear one. Today when you hear His voice harden not your hearts. He calls to you too!
: : I wanted to know..do you have any form of Messianic Scriptures?? Hmm how do I ask this..do you have the books between Matt. and Revelations?
: : You need wait not longer...all you need to do is accept the Truth.

:
: : in sincerity and love,
: : Tamar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: