Welcome to EliYah Ministries

An online Ministry proclaiming the Hebraic Roots of our Faith since 1995.

Here, you’ll find 400+ FREE streaming videos and written articles along with other resources to build your faith and help you walk as our Savior walked. You can also request FREE DVD’s or printed copies of any study on this website.

We host weekly and monthly live broadcasts from our congregation in Ava, Missouri along with festival gatherings three times a year. Thanks for visiting!

“Because I will proclaim the Name of Yahweh” -Deu 32:3

A personal message from the author of this site.

Dear visitor, the purpose of all the materials on this site is to bless, enlighten and encourage. It’s not my intent to condemn anyone or promote any man or denomination. I would encourage you to thoroughly search out the references given.

I’m not claiming perfection in my understandings, abilities, or practices. I’m only desiring the truth…and the grace from above to walk it out.

You’ll find that I’m not in the mainstream, but I think it’s unwise to assume the majority will always do and teach the right thing. After all, how often in biblical history do we see the majority being right? My goal is to simply live the way my Savior lived.

So please prayerfully consider what I have to share, and if you think I’m in error, feel free to contact me. I do want the truth!

Scripture Tools & Resources

Important video & Powerpoint presentation

Discovering the Hebrew Roots of Christianity video

In this full-length video, we will take a journey through the scriptures and examine the Hebraic Roots from a biblical perspective, seeking to discover what the Messiah and the first century believers were really like.

Scripture Calendar

Yahweh’s Calendar – 2024-25.

Download a FREE PDF file you can print out yourself or request a professionally printed and spiral-bound copy to hang on your wall or give to someone.

Passover in AVA, MO

Join us for Passover 2024

We are hosting a Passover gathering at in our facility in the Ava, Missouri theater starting on 3/25/24 (Passover day) and ending 4/1/17 (Last Day of Unleavened Bread).