Re: Does it Really Matter What Name We Use?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Tamar on October 17, 1997 at 21:59:17:

In Reply to: Re: Does it Really Matter What Name We Use? posted by Tamar on October 17, 1997 at 21:29:15:

: : : Shalom DT

: : : Whats your translation of Luke 2:21?

: : : Greek NT? *smiles*
: : ****
: : Why smile I can see that you believe in them when you quote from them.
: : ****

: : : I guess we don't share the same opinion there either. You accept Yasha..I accept Yahushua. If you want studies read the rest of EliYah's website. I don't really care to get into this discussion as its been clearly shown in my opinion. And yes..by Scripture.
: : : Also check out ynca.com..they have an interesting mini study about the "greek" Messianic scripture. I really don't care to call the Pre-Messianic Scriptures..'Old Testament'...leaves a dry taste in my mouth as the word OLD often sends out a negative meaning.

: : :
: : : love in Yahushua,
: : : Tamar
: : ___________________

: : Don't waste your time sending me to the "Men" you are obviousely led by. These Men are not inspired and are not in harmoney with the Scriptures.

: : I study the Hebrew Scriptures for my information and as I said earlier, You will not find "Yahushua" nor the Hebrew equivelent in the inspired Word.

: : If you have to make up a Name, you maight just as well call on "Jesus" because you are just as guilty of braking the third commandment as they are.

: : As you say, I accept Yasha, the Savior and you accept the teachings of Men over the Word of Yah. That is your dicision and I respect it, so don't try to wrest the Scriptures from my hand.

: : DT

: Shalom DT:

: I quote from the Messianic Scripture..did I say they were Greek? You did not I.
: Second...if you care to visit that site..you will see these men did research scripture..very well I might add! I did not make up a name..seems you are content to use a root word..for His Name...also..if I read your post or your wife's correctly..you were the one's who stated you received your information from man. Read His Word..I invite you to challenge what they have shared from scripture..and prove them wrong. Also..the third commandment in my opinion speaks about His Name YHWH..
: I sense anger in your post to me..that saddens me. If you are upset..before giving such harsh accusations..do what I did, and read the study. If you'd like I will type it here for all in the forum to read. Then you can all be the judge of what was said re..the Messianic scripture being Greek or not.
: Have your read the posts on EliYah's web site re...the Name of His Son Yahushua?

: feeling like I got slapped....
: Tamar

PS..seems I am getting you and Hannah and her husband mixed up. Sorry about that.
Tamar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: