Re: There is a reason why I am not convinced

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Tamar-Canada on October 02, 1997 at 12:48:06:

In Reply to: Re: There is a reason why I am not convinced posted by Charles Matthias on October 02, 1997 at 09:29:10:

Well, they claim that the spirit has shown them these things. My question also revolves around the accepted meaning of the words. What is more important, what goes on in your heart, or the dipthongs that come from your lips? In the end, they have to say the dipthongs, or they have no basis on which to claim that the names are important. This is another charge that I have raised that has not been answered. Sure they've posted scripture that says that his name is important, but then I respoind that it is not a name inthe normal sense but more a description of duty. Yahshua means Yah saves. I wonder if they would have a problem of me saying Yah-saves, or He-will-be-saves? Frankly, I think going into it that much is beyond the point of sensibilitiy.

Shalom Charles.

I will respond one last time to the above. Reread what you did say please? We showed you from scripture...and you think you are showing us that your thoughts are more important than what YHWH teaches us so clearly in His Word.

Its not my funny little idea that I am chasing...I love YHWH with all my being, and if HE gave us His Name..and if HE stresses so so often in His Word that His Name is important..than all that is left for me to ask is this...

He knows what He's doing, He knew what HE was saying..and every word He said is important for us...so...;who are we to improve on it?? We know better?? translators knew better than HIM?

Remember this please bro Charles...we did not give Him His Name...He did..should that not be of importance to you?

Please think on this.

Love in the saving Name of Yahushua our Messiah,
Tamar from Canada

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: