THE JOY OF YAHWEH IS OUR STRENGTH!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by YermeYah on September 27, 1997 at 07:54:56:

Greetings in the saving name of YAHSHUA

Nehemiah 8:10 - Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is kodesh unto our Sovereign: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of YAHWEH is your strength.

That is an awesome statement! Where do we get our strengh?

Psalms 18:1 - I will love thee, O YAHWEH, my strength.

2 - YAHWEH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my Elohim, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 - I will call upon YAHWEH, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

How does our brothers and sisters figure into this equation?

Ecclesiastes 4:9 - Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 - For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 - Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 - And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

I must confess that at times I find myself drifting away from Abba YAHWEH, but praise be to HIM!

YAHSHUA said...

Mark 9:50 - Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltiness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Salt preserves, and we need to have our faith preserved.

1John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of YAHSHUA the Messiah His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Could this salt be the joy of YAHWEH?

A follower of YAHSHUA HaMashiach, YermeYah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: