Re: From Suzi in Australia to David

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Suzi Rubi-Quinn on September 25, 1997 at 21:42:28:

In Reply to: Re: To D'vorah in Australlia (Oops!!) posted by David on September 25, 1997 at 20:09:56:

Dear David,
I guess you WERE refering to D'vorah for her comments because she is deffinately the one more knowledgable.

But just for a moment there I got a little excited when I thought that there was someone else here in Australia.

Yes! it is a great country to live in. But it has it's faults like any other. The United States of America sounds like an exciting place to me. (there are more believers there!)

I read your post to Wendell Gee and I just wanted you to know that I feel very much as you do. My beliefs run very parallel to yours. It seems to me so logical. (No doubt someone will have something to say about this.)

Thank you for helping me to get a better grasp on this subject.

...And if you are ever coming to visit us "Down Under" please feel free to visit me here in Melbourne.

May Yahweh guide us with the help of the Comforter and our faith in Yahshua.

Suzi.

PS I met Arnold Fruchtenbaum at a Pesach festival in Sydney a few years back (when I lived there). It was my very first contact with Messianic Jews and it was then also that I knew Yahweh had brought me 'home' (so to speak......as I had been looking for others to fellowship with for years)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]