Re: Beliefs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by David on September 22, 1997 at 00:16:00:

In Reply to: Re: Beliefs posted by Suzi Rubi-Quinn on September 22, 1997 at 00:00:15:

: I have found this subject of the so-called trinity to be a very difficult one to fully understand. My dad and I have recently spoken about it. I have been pretty confussed with the whole subject but have been trying to piece it together myself.
: First of all , I do not profess to have much of a knowledge of it at all and this discussion with all those interested may just shed some more light on this very difficult topic.

: There is a scripture which does come to my mind when I think of this subject
: Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to Yahweh our Elohim; but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

: Since this verse was written, many more things have been revealed to us as we progress through time.

: I myself feel that Yahweh and Yahshua and the Ruach ha Kodesh are separarte but also somehow one. It is something so difficult for us to comprehend. I think it is that our minds just dont have the capacity to fully understand how the things of the spirit world work.

: Obviously the power of Yahweh is so awesome and we are so minute in comparisson it isnt an unusual thing that we find this subject a tough one.

: There are three separate titles given us in the word of Yahweh:
: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That is so easy to get a grip on.
: But the tough part of the puzzle is just HOW are they tied together?

: As was mentioned John 10:30
: 'I and the Father are one'
: Does that mean that they have one mind, or separate minds but one knows what the other is thinking? Is it that one cannot perform without the other? Or does Yahweh have a greater authority over Yahshua?

: What does it mean "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
: John 1:1
: Yahshua was WITH Yahweh, yet he WAS Yahweh!

: My only conclusion is that they are separate, but they are one. Not much of a conclusion I know.
: Its mind boggling. Maybe too huge for our small minds.
:
: I myself would welcome some scriptural insight on this subject from anyone who knows something about it.

: Please excuse my 'waffling on' but I am as confussed as my words look to you on screen.

: Suzi (Trying to get a grip on this one)
: If this is a subject to be revealed to man please give us the knowledge to understand, but if it is something to be a secret unto Yahweh, then let it be so.
: Yahweh bless you and keep you.

Suzi,
You are on the right track, believe it is true and then understanding will come to you. That's how it I learn this truly inspirational truth. If you learn this one thing, you will be able to see all the rest, knowing then who YHWH is. For it is the way YHWH has chosen to reveal his mysteries to us - Faith.

David

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: