Self-judgment

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by a brother on January 19, 1997 at 15:44:09:

Alas, YHWH, my mind is my idol, I want everyone to worship my mind with me. I use the gifts and wisdom you have given me to draw people to myself and my wisdom and not to you. I am guilty of turning men to deductive reasoning rather than to the Holy Spirit. Please YHWH, no longer allow people¹s esteem for me and my eloquence cause me to rejoice. If I spend as much time in seeking to know you as I do in seeking to impress others with my ³gathered-in² knowledge, perhaps they will then receive true spiritual nourishment for their souls. My influence does not feed anyone¹s heart, but rather their pride in knowledge. It does not lead them to think about the Savior, rather it leads them into curiosity and disputes - it busys their minds with interesting concepts but brings death to their spirit, it causes them to worship me and my mind but not you - YHWH please forgive me.

The more people praise me, and I accept the praise, the further I move from the path of life. Then I start living for the praises and complements of men instead of the acceptance of YHWH.

Study to show yourself approved not unto men but unto Elohim. Don¹t follow men but follow Yeshua. Never, NEVER, seek influence for yourself, but only seek Yeshua and be willing to take his yoke. If you want to keep on the path of life love Yeshua and seek his glory alone. Everything you do to exalt yourself - even the slighest inward thought that you are learned and wise - will one day bring you the most terrible humiliation. Judge yourself NOW, ask YHWH to show you your innermost motives. Repent of your secret faults and avoide becoming defensive when the Word, the Holy Spirit, a situation, or even another person is used to show you your heart. Be thankful when this happens though it may be bitter to your flesh. It is much better to suffer humiliation now than hereafter when it is too late to repent. Humble youself now and as Yeshua sees fit he will give you spiritual authority to truly help your neighbor.

Alas, the higher spiritual authority that I walk in the further I can fall if I step out of Mashiach - out of love and humility back into the flesh - into slander and pride. O YHWH, I am tired of falling to lust, strife, discouragement, and bitterness after you give me victory. It is a sign that I once again gave entrance to pride and self-glory insteading of giving glory to you. O Yeshua, cause me to see those subtle thoughts, those weeds, as soon as they enter and by your power and authority cast them out before they become massive trees hard to pluck up.

WATCH AND PRAY, abide always in Mashiach in all love and humility. Everything that is done out of true love for Yeshua, to glorify his name, will extend the limits of his eternal kingdom. If you truly prevail against the temptations of the devil by remaining in Mashiach you will not deviate from the path of life. Your service (speaking, writing etc.) will be done in all humility as unto YHWH, not men. Then your words will contain spirit and life and will have the ability to reach beyond peoples minds into their hearts thus prophesying life into the dead bones.

Yeshua loves all people with a love that you cannot comprehend. Elohim SO LOVED THE WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son to die for you. Yeshua did not come to scorn the world but to die for it. He left the ninety-nine to go after the one who was lost. Likewise he is asking you to share his heart in seeking out the lost sheep. He is asking you to take up the quest of saving souls that you may bring joy to all of heaven. To do this you must know both his kindness and severity or you will fall into deception. When you truly know his heart you will see as he sees and you will do what he does. He can only trust you with his power to the degree that you know his heart.

Yeshua is truly seeking out a remnant to follow him withersoever he goes. Do you want to be among that remnant? Then humble yourself and be willing to look like nothing in the sight of men. Seek to be the least. Often those who are despised on the earth are greatly exalted in heaven. Suffer all contridictions and slanders for Yeshua¹s sake. Mind not what others say against you but only what Yeshua knows. If you endure these daily crosses that come your way - instead of defending self - you will progress rapidly and be spiritually fitted to follow the Lamb to the ends of the earth without compromise.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]