Re: STANDING IN THE GAP FOR HOY BRETHREN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Member THOY on September 13, 1997 at 03:44:04:

In Reply to: STANDING IN THE GAP FOR HOY BRETHREN posted by Br. Clif on September 09, 1997 at 23:27:31:

: Do you two realize how RARELY we are privileged to have a member of the House of Yahweh participate in this board? Rather than slamming on a brother who is probably very sincere(after all, he has embraced the Names and the Torah), we might instead question his doctrines, not attack them.

: From the looks of things, the House of Yahweh may be the next on the Beast's hit list, so why don't we enjoy the fellowship of these sincere Sacred Name Believers while we can, whatever we think of Yisrayl Hawkins and some of his more unorthodox teachings?

: Dear House of Yahweh Brother,

: What has concerned me about House of Yahweh doctrine is this revulsion towards "El" and "Elohim", two Hebrew words found in the actual text of all ancient copies of the Tanakh. I understand that they are Canaanite, but why do you suppose that it says what it does in YesheYaHU 19:18 , that Yisrael would conquer cities in Mitsrayim and that the result would be that these cities would speak the language of the Canaanites? In the Hebrew, the word is "Kena'an", not "eber" or "eevreet" or any word meaning "hebrew", so don't let your literature tell you that it is the language of the Hebrews being talked about here... ?

: --Br. Clif

: P.S.: Give all of my love to the House of Yahweh Brothers and Sisters... Tell them not to be so exclusive. We would love to fellowship with them.

Clif
Thank you.
Member of HOY

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: