Re: Deeper Understanding of Isa 53

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Click here for more interesting info

Posted by Lou on August 30, 1997 at 11:58:32:

In Reply to: Deeper Understanding of Isa 53 posted by Craig Lyons on August 27, 1997 at 08:28:18:

: Bet Emet Ministries
: (House of Truth)
: Discovering the Hebraic Roots of the Christian Faith
: By Pastor Craig Lyons M.Div.

: COMING TO A DEEPER INTERPRETATION OF ISAIAH 53

: When I attended seminary I LEARNED IMPORTANT SKILLS that have gone a very long way toward me being able to interpret the Bible correctly. I was just as surprised as many of you have been when shown that what we often read and believed as contained in the English of our Bibles is often not what #G#o#d# intended. In other words a faulty translation from the Hebrew to the Greek and finally into English is to blame. Upon many diligent hours of intense study the truths can be recovered. THIS IS THE ROLE FOR THE SCOLAR and most typical Christians will not devote themselves to learning such skills, let alone digging out the truths.

: What I INTEND TO DEMONSTRATE FOR YOU in this article is that since most Christian Pastors and Teachers today in Christianity lack adequate language skills to interpret the Bible in the original language, YOU HAVE BEEN POORLY INFORMED by them considering the identity of God’s suffering servant from the passages in Isa. 53.
------------------------
You got it all wrong...

What you are saying is true, however, the "SKILLS" that you learned in seminary are the same skills required by practically every Christian "minister" and Jewish "rabbi" to be a professionally successful clergyperson... BUT YOU CAN CARE LESS ABOUT THE TRUTH...!!!

You are violating the third miztvah in that you are destroying (making vain) the sacred name of our Heavenly Father the Almighty Yahweh... and you dare to talk about a deeper understanding of the truth... WHAT TRUTH??? You are already lying about the sacred name... you are crediting your truths to the phony names of "Baal" ("the LORD"), the Germanic "God," the Greecian "Jesus," and the odd-ball "Christ..."

Can't you use your seminary acquired skills to get a deeper understanding for the basic and most important truth in the world? Why can't you use the PROPER name of our Heavenly Father Yahweh and of his son Yahushua the Messiah? Can't you see yourself straining a mosquito and overlooking the elephant?
What's wrong with you, anyway??? Do you think that this forum is a Christian hang out???

You have no personal relationship with Father Yahweh... You don't know Him by His personal and eternal name... What makes you believe that the Ruach HaQodesh (the Holy Spirit) will ever illuminate you with "deeper interpretations" of Abba Yahweh's Word???

Maybe you have a point in that long writing of yours... but who wants to inquire from a scholar full of skills but void of the truth???

Apparently the truth has no effect on you... I pray that Father Yahweh may open your eyes to the truth in spite of your skills. I pity the masses that depend on your "skills" for the truth.

Lou...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]