Result of search for "40":
37. hagiazo hag-ee-ad'-zo from 40; to make holy, i.e. (ceremonially) purify or consecrate; (mentally) to venerate:--hallow, be holy, sanctify.
39. hagion hag'-ee-on neuter of 40; a sacred thing (i.e. spot):--holiest (of all), holy place, sanctuary.
40. hagios hag'-ee-os from hagos (an awful thing) (compare 53, 2282); sacred (physically, pure, morally blameless or religious, ceremonially, consecrated):--(most) holy (one, thing), saint.
41. hagiotes hag-ee-ot'-ace from 40; sanctity (i.e. properly, the state):--holiness.
42. hagiosune hag-ee-o-soo'-nay from 40; sacredness (i.e. properly, the quality):--holiness.
53. hagnos hag-nos' from the same as 40; properly, clean, i.e. (figuratively) innocent, modest, perfect:--chaste, clean, pure.
3741. hosios hos'-ee-os of uncertain affinity; properly, right (by intrinsic or divine character; thus distinguished from 1342, which refers rather to human statutes and relations; from 2413, which denotes formal consecration; and from 40, which relates to purity from defilement), i.e. hallowed (pious, sacred, sure):--holy, mercy, shalt be. 342