We make tzitziyot, let us know your needs. mcjews@praiseyahweh.com
Shalom y'all
Posted by: jeff1

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 08/01/10 06:24 PM

What is the pattern for these?
Posted by: mcjews

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 08/02/10 03:24 AM

Shalom,
We make most of the different kinds of tzitzit, including Halleluiah. There is a charge for the karate tzitziyot because of the time it takes to tie them.
Posted by: mcjews

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 02/28/11 04:04 PM

Shalom,
We have a web site up now - www.theflyingtzitzit.com . We sell tzitzits and plaques with the Shema carved into the wood. If you cannot afford to buy a set of tzitzits, please let us know and we will send you some at no charge. You can email us at mcjews@praiseyahweh.com or mc34CM@copper.net.
Have a blessed day,
Michael and Chavah
Posted by: Octavian

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 03/03/11 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: mcjews
Shalom,
We have a web site up now - www.theflyingtzitzit.com . We sell tzitzits and plaques with the Shema carved into the wood. If you cannot afford to buy a set of tzitzits, please let us know and we will send you some at no charge. You can email us at mcjews@praiseyahweh.com or mc34CM@copper.net.
Have a blessed day,
Michael and Chavah

I think that Yahweh didn't had in mind that people should make tassels in this way. This is just an other way people reinterpret His words, and eventually ... make money ON it. Not on His taste, I belive.

I encourage everyone to make SIMPLE tassels, with a blue thread in it- I think Yahweh intend it this way. I also think that we should make them of a reasonable size, and NOT the way traditional Jewish tzitzit are made, because this is the way Pharisees did it - and we all know what Yahushua told them about that.

Bless every one in Yahweh!
Posted by: Tenisha

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 03/05/11 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Octavian
Shalom,
Have a blessed day,
Michael and Chavah

I think that Yahweh didn't had in mind that people should make tassels in this way. This is just an other way people reinterpret His words, and eventually ... make money ON it. Not on His taste, I belive.

I encourage everyone to make SIMPLE tassels, with a blue thread in it- I think Yahweh intend it this way. I also think that we should make them of a reasonable size, and NOT the way traditional Jewish tzitzit are made, because this is the way Pharisees did it - and we all know what Yahushua told them about that.

i agree.
Posted by: revrich

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 04/07/11 11:55 PM

I agree with you also octaivin however there are thoes who will never make them for themselves because they need someone else to do for them or they think that they will make them wrong and people will laugh at them. It is like singing, we worry more about what the person next to us will think than what our Father finds in our heart. That is why He said "Make a Joyfull noise unto the Lord.
Posted by: yonah1

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 04/08/11 12:45 AM

I also agree. I make my own and they are unique. I didn't want them to look "Jewish".
Posted by: Jauhuchanam

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 01/28/13 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Octavian
Shalom,
Have a blessed day,
Michael and Chavah

I agree, too.

@ revrich

"Make a Joyfull noise unto the Lord."

And I was reading "Nose" which flashed me we Joy

so let us Make a Joyfull NOSE unto JHWH.
Posted by: BeaFaithful

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 02/13/13 09:43 PM

We have just begun to make Tzitzit from natural household string with one dyed blue strand. We learned how on YouTube. If anyone would like one, let us know and we will send you out how ever many you need... keeping in mind there are only a few fingers praying upon these so a gross worth would certainly take some time indeed. My hubby and I tied the knot years and years ago... now we tie them for YHVH and His children.

This is not an outreach to take advantage of your privacy or to spam you... just fellowship. I'm new here and I've been looking for about 4 years now for a site of like minded people... true koinonia in Yahushua. Been many places and have left them all... time will reveal His plan and my path. But the presentation Hebrew Roots gives me pause and hope that this site might be real.
Posted by: joco

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 02/14/13 01:28 PM

Welcome BeaFaithful,

I also make my own tzitzyot, but I don't dye the strings. I use embroidery floss from Walmart (Yes, Walmart helps me keep Torah) smile

I know how you feel about going from place to place in search of like minded believers. I hope you find what you are looking for. However, don't shun those who are not like minded. Yahweh may use them to bring us into a like mind with Him.
Posted by: BeaFaithful

Re: Tzitziyot - fringes - 02/14/13 04:50 PM

Now I know I have found a place to rest... if only for a while. Walmart keeps us and our community alive. And Great Value... well... its great value! Yummy

We are in the world deeply and happily... our ministry reaches out to the least of His people... we don't look to save souls, we just look to love them as He wishes us too. Widows and orphans are always in our path and not by our doing but through His plan and purpose. They bless us far more than what we give to them from Him. Thank you for your welcome and I send right back to the a large shalom hug for you and yours. Amen