Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations

Posted by: Anonymous

Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 08/01/10 02:44 AM

I feel led to Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations. This Topic Post is for All of you out there who feel led to do this also. Let's discuss and share how we are doing this. Let's strategize. This is a mission of World Conquest. Let's Make A Strategy.

We are in a day and age of Technology where information can be distributed on a wide scale basis at a low cost and very easily. Let's share all the things we are doing here and the tactics we are using for bringing others to the truth.

Let's challenge each other and set goals. Let's not be Lukewarm. Let's do an awesome thing and let YHWH do an awesome work through us. Let's share The Truth with Thousands. Each and every one of us in this day and age can share with thousands.

I am going to be putting together some type of Package which I want to distribute to people downtown. Many of us, like myself, live in a city with millions of people. We have public transit systems where thousands of people get on and off daily. EliYah has made this Hebrew Roots Video, and with some effort and time, each one of us can put together a packet or package of some kind to distribute if we feel led to share in that fashion. I feel led to share in that fashion because there are so many people in this city.

I will post more details on my progress on this and what is contained in it when I have created it. At that time, I will do what I can to help others learn how to make their own also if they want to but don't know how or need assistance in doing so.

There is no excuse for those of us who feel led to share the truth and live in big cities. It is time for us to take the time to get the word out there and leave no corner unturned where we have not stepped foot to share the Truth and the Blessings that YHWH has given to us.

We cannot be Lukewarm Anymore.

-RJBemidbar
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 08/05/10 07:24 PM

This post is modified in 2013 with updated information as follows:

Shortly after making the above post, within a week or two, I had made a flyer and distributed it downtown. This ended up getting me onto a radio show where I got to share about and defend our faith in Yahushua against a group of people that did not believe in Him.

I had been unemployed and looking for work during this, and miraculously, a job on the East coast was offered to me near DC and I moved out to near Washington, D.C.. Since that time near the end of 2010 when I moved out here, I have been sharing as I felt led. It started small with a card saying to Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven Has Drawn Near, and little notes on the other side about the Name, or not breaking the law, etc., but eventually ended up developing a tract near the end of 2011 about a year after being here.

Since that time, I've modified this tract for sharing the Good News slightly and also made another tract for the pagan celebrations in winter.

Both tracts can be downloaded from http://WillYouLoveHim.org/tracts.html - but when you print them you need to print it double sided for it to work. After you print it correctly double sided, it can be folded into a 6-page tract. The tract for sharing the Good News shares all of the basic information that I think covers the essential message of the Good News. This has been handed out to hundreds of people, though I have not kept tract of how many have been printed, I'm pretty certain it is in the hundreds. Not quite sure if it is in the thousands.

Another thing being done is creation of two signs. The first sign was made with foam board and got damaged quickly due to weather and having used only a foam board, so the second sign was made with more sturdy wood frame canvas boards connected using those metal wire things that have tan paper-like rough coverings on them, I think they are pipe cleaners? Not sure. And before connecting the boards, the writing was put on and the boards were wrapped in plastic wrap also found at the same Arts & supplies store - this was to help weatherize it/protect it. The writing on both signs was done with Marker. I don't normally share about this elsewhere, but I am sharing about this here in hopes that it may encourage others to do things that will share the Word and get the attention of others.

The writing on both signs says on one side, something like, "Yahushua Died For You! What is your response? Visit www.EliYah.com and Learn the Truth - Visit us online at www.WillYouLoveHim.org" (paraphrasing what it says, not word for word necessarily, but pretty close I think) and on the other side has the part from Acts 2:38 that says "Repent and Let each one of you be immersed in the Name of Yahushua Anointed for the forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the gift of the Set-Apart Spirit."

In combination with the Tracts, I think these things have been very affective at getting the attention of others. The sign is even easier than a Tract and possibly more effective also because just having a sign gets others' attention without a word, and out of curiosity they read. When they are interested they start conversation usually by asking, "Who's Yahushua?" or "Is that the same as Jesus?" or "What religion is this?" or "Is this Jews for Jesus?"

I've also had a few experiences when you can tell someone does not like, and possibly hates you as well. Praise Yahweh!

I haven't yet taken it from the Capital Hill to the White house but more so just when I go out to and from work or other places in between. I'm hoping to on the next day with good weather where I know it won't rain, to go downtown and do this and take a few hundred more tracts with me. I think now is a good time because there is actually a group of Christians outside of the White House in the Elipse area doing what they call "David's Tent" http://www.davidstentdc.org/ - They set up a tent and sing praise songs for 40 days or near that time frame. Essentially though, they end up keeping Sukkot it seems (not sure if they realize they are doing that!). I don't normally share about all this stuff I do and have kept mostly quiet about it until this post, but I want to inspire others to take extreme measures. May YHWH give us all courage to do His will. We can't live lives afraid of what will happen to us in doing this - we just have to do what we feel He wants us to do.
Posted by: yonah1

Re: Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 08/31/10 05:24 AM

RJ - This is a great idea. My sleep is very irregular. So last night around midnight I took a walk here in Miami Beach with my card case of reasonable facsimiles of EliYah's business cards and just started offering them to people. got rid of the all in short order. All I have to do is ask people if they're interested in religion. It's an automatic conversation starter. People will tell you their life story.

Re: Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 10/02/10 10:00 AM

To make disciples it is necessary to have our facts straight. I would suggest a few more categories for discussing things that we and others might have, such as current events and doctrinal issues. Shabbat Shalom

Could You Rule a City in YAHWEH'S Kingdom? - 12/09/10 07:48 AM

Could You Rule a City in YEHOVAH's Kingdom?

"Then came the first [servant], saying, 'Master, your mina has earned ten minas.' And he [the certain nobleman] said to him, 'Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities'" (Luke 19:16-17).

H.O.I.M. Staff

"YEHOVAH God, when He returns, will give His people authority in His Kingdom. Have you wondered how you will be able to manage part of YEHOVAH's government?

Let's use our imaginations to travel forward in time a few years.

Picture the Millennium. YEHOVAH God and His Messiah have returned, and YEHOVAH's Ecclesia has been born into His Family. Some have been raised from the dead. Others were instantly changed from mortal to immortal when the last trump sounded.

Together for the first time, all YEHOVAH's chosen people stand before their powerful and triumphant elder brother, Yeshua the Messiah, waiting to receive their positions of responsibility and service in the new world government.

Now it's your turn. As you come before the Messiah, you sense the power radiating from him................"

http://hope-of-israel.org/rulecity.html
Posted by: Ryan Peters

Re: Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 02/18/11 03:52 AM

I have a book in the publication process, when it is released I will most certainly prepare an electronic version for people to read on computers and eBook readers, some stream services, outreaches, etc, onto the internet, I think this is an awesome idea, I know of one group that saw a good number come to saving faith by watching these streams, it was amazing cause these people lived all over the world but were able to believe in Messiah while watching a streamed event from a small town in California!
Posted by: yeshuaslave

from "It enables me to spread the Word of G_d." - 04/13/13 11:49 PM

Yhwh took the man's wife and daughter. In a car accident.
drunk driver head on.
He was spared by a 'chance' not being with them, and blamed
himself for years. And he hated the drunk driver for a long
time.
Then, realizing that the hate was eating himself up, he
forgave him. ( perfectly like Corrie Ten Boom forgave the
nazi german soldier who had murdered her family)....

A young man asked him later, many years later, why he lived
like he did ... (like the apostle emissary Paul had lived)...
instead of getting a 'regular' paying 'respectable' job....

He simply replied "It eneables me to spread the Word of G_d"...
(and reach people no one else was reaching, btw.) . (with
his life and his words)

the truth doesn't change. men just keep choosing things to
add to it or to take away from it so life can be comfortable
for them (they think, not realizing that even if they
gain the whole world, that is not what life is).

Yeshua said plainly, and often - "If you want to be my disciple..." ... ... ... (a dozen requirements. look 4 em)..

and
"If you try to save your life, you will lose it."
so
while the whole world goes on trying to save itself,
the
believers rejoice in the way of truth, freely alive in Yeshua
/
different from everything worldly.
(Personally set apart in Yeshua by the Creator Yhwh Who Delights Himself in His Children !!! ).
Posted by: Yah's handmaiden

Re: Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 04/15/13 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: yonah1
RJ - This is a great idea. My sleep is very irregular. So last night around midnight I took a walk here in Miami Beach with my card case of reasonable facsimiles of EliYah's business cards and just started offering them to people. got rid of the all in short order. All I have to do is ask people if they're interested in religion. It's an automatic conversation starter. People will tell you their life story.

Wow, that's wonderful!! Yahweh bless you! I would like to do this here also. How did you introduce brother Tom's website? I'm very new to evangelism, but love the idea!
Do you still have a template for the business cards that I could print here? My email is faith.love.truth.hope@gmail.com.

Shalom.
Posted by: yeshuaslave

Re: Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations - 07/06/13 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: RJBemidbar
I feel led to Go Therefore And Make Disciples of All Nations. This Topic Post is for All of you out there who feel led to do this also. Let's discuss and share how we are doing this. ...

There is no excuse for those of us who feel led to share the truth and live in big cities. It is time for us to take the time to get the word out there and leave no corner unturned where we have not stepped foot to share the Truth and the Blessings that YHWH has given to us.

We cannot be Lukewarm Anymore.

-RJBemidbar

Yes, let us live the Word, let all that we do be as of and from Abba, all of our actions and all of our words. We are
vessels of honor or of dishonor. We are mere vessels. HIS MESSAGE is eternal and unchanging. We are frail, while HE IS STRONG. "Let the weak say "I am strong" " ( in HIM, trusting HIM) Let the blind say "I CAN SEE!!" I don't know how, but once I was blind, and now I can see !! JESUS DID IT - go see HIM.