Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Apr in her is A range major at Dapoxetine . Apr in her is A range major at...

Topic Options
Hop to:
#115468 - 07/15/17 08:01 PM My introduction and following the truth always.
acrinym Offline
Justin Gargano
Newly Registered User

Loc: Michigan, USA
My name is Justin, and I was introduced to the Way of Yahushua, and not being a "christian", quite a while ago, years.

My life is about helping people and sharing Yahuah and his son, Yahushua with others. Not to mention, tearing down the strongholds of evil, using the enemies weapons against him as well as rebuking.

Having been in several spiritually incompatible relationships since then, and a marriage, I have finally gotten out of them and been able to finally meet someone who's interested in learning and living the Torah.

A new believer out of atheism, we met online, and are planning to meet in person shortly.

She wants to live like Yahuah commands and I've never been happier in my life to guide someone through that.
It's my mission in life, and what gives me pleasure, to help people and see them succeed, and be happy.

So, after searching for "the one" for 29 years, I've finally talked to Yahuah, and he shared with me my duty. It's hard to detail it in text, but basically, to find a spiritual warrior, build them up, and share the "job duties" as well as a loving relationship that comes with it.
I've been looking for the wrong "one". Romance.
Not putting spiritual needs at the front of my necessities.
Hence, two marriages so far.

So...

Apart from that....I have been recently introduced to a very large rebuking "general prayer for spiritual deliverance from oppression" that I have used in several circumstances with and for several people, and the list keeps growing.

Too many people are misdiagnosed as having a mental illness, when the dis-ease is actually spiritual, as I've personally experienced and witnessed.

Sorry for the rant, I don't know anyone anywhere near close to my beliefs in my area. But I'm introducing myself.

#115469 - 07/21/17 06:17 PM Re: My introduction and following the truth always. [Re: acrinym]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

Shalom Justin!

Glad to have you on the forums. May YHWH guide you to do His will.

Before going into marriage, always talk to elders and make sure you are marriagable and that she is marriagable as sometimes people get into relationships without considering that, where the marriage could be adultery and not marriage.

Sounds like YHWH is really working in your life to do ministry and that's great. Keep up the good work!

I hear what you're saying about mental illness. Regardless of what illness or problems we have, YHWH can heal us.

YHWH bless you and keep you!

Edited by Helper (07/21/17 06:17 PM)

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
osaxakuvy, onyvy, joe root, Ric, BertO
3919 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3919 Members
13 Forums
8808 Topics
107723 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
7th Month ("July")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."