Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Jun and anticipated of on way, wh diovan . Diovan used control blood also hypertension has pressur...

Topic Options
Hop to:
#115453 - 11/21/16 12:03 PM Prayers for getting a home
robflo Offline
Newly Registered User

I am humbly requesting for prayers for me and my family. We don\'t have a home, it seems impossible to rent a house/ aparment here in Sweden where we are living, due credit. We have praying every day and weeping for a home. My family is living in two separate apartment in two different towns with relatives. Our children are separated because of this. I just want a home where all our children are living under the same roof and where we can teach them about Yeshua and Torah. We have financial problems but it seems I am getting a job but I don\'t know if the company are going to demand me to work under Shabbat, then I must turn the job offering down. I need prayers for this also. I have the last years gone trough very rough times, I have buried my two older brothers and my father last year, I am so tired we need also healing. Please pray that our father in heaven sees my family and the snares the enemy laying before us and saves us from the people that devil are using and we getting a home were all can worship YHWH in Yeshua name.

Edited by robflo (11/21/16 12:03 PM)

#115454 - 11/25/16 04:28 PM Re: Prayers for getting a home [Re: robflo]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

Sorry for what you are going through brother. I've prayed for you. May the Father comfort and heal you and provide abundantly!

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
BertO, Roger Lee Waters, MichelleLynn, AdsasfOtagugesob, RAB
3915 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3915 Members
13 Forums
8807 Topics
107721 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
5th Month ("May")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."