Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Topic Options
Hop to:
#115176 - 08/03/13 09:18 AM Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach!
Yahuchanan Offline
Newly Registered User

Shabbat shalom brothers and sisters,

I just want to introduce myself to you. I've taken on the name Yahuchanan because of the mercy I have received through Yahushua, our Savior and Redeemer, HalleluYah! (Acts 4:12).

It is my earnest desire to live a life of true teshuvah (repentance and a returning to our Creator, Yahweh) in Yahushua HaMashiach. Forgive me for using Hebrew, I'm not trying to "highbrow" anyone,for if I think I am something then I deceive myself. Since I'm slowly attempting to learn the Set-Apart language I tend to use Hebrew words and phrases here and there. Please think of of me as a humble student and servant of Mashiach Yahushua and nothing more.

I've been blessed in meeting so many of you through EliYah, his Shabbat broadcast, and the wonderful scriptural teachings he shares with us every Shabbat. I was once a Christian, blinded by traditions of men, and if I call myself anything, I would call myself a humble follower of the way of Yahushua HaMashiach (Yahweh Tzidkenu, Yahweh our Righteousness).

I gather my strength in the Word of Yahweh and pray for His body, may we all be blessed in His name. I truly love every single one of you and know I will someday meet all of you in person. Until then, may Yahushua richly bless all of you and comfort you and your families wherever you may be or wherever you may go, and in whatever you may do, Praise Yah!.-shalom.

-yahuchanan.

#115179 - 08/04/13 07:39 AM Re: Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach! [Re: Yahuchanan]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

Loc: NW Louisiana usa
Originally Posted By: Yahuchanan
...if I call myself anything, I would call myself a humble follower of the way of Yahushua HaMashiach (Yahweh Tzidkenu, Yahweh our Righteousness).

Welcome to the forums, fellow follower!

#115181 - 08/04/13 06:57 PM Re: Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach! [Re: leejosepho]
justwaiting Offline
Newly Registered User

Shalom i have spoken to you on eliyah .com and its nice to see you in here i have lso just joined myself.Blessings in YAHUSHUA.

#115183 - 08/05/13 04:44 PM Re: Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach! [Re: Yahuchanan]
Yochy Offline

Loc: South Coast UK
Shalom Aliechem Brother and welcome smile

#115197 - 08/13/13 07:48 AM Re: Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach! [Re: justwaiting]
Yahuchanan Offline
Newly Registered User

Hello justwaiting (and Yochy),

I apologize for the belated reply, I've had many irons in the fire the past week. It's good to hear from you.

-yahuchanan.

Edited by Yahuchanan (08/13/13 07:49 AM)

#115198 - 08/13/13 07:51 AM Re: Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach! [Re: leejosepho]
Yahuchanan Offline
Newly Registered User

Thank you for the kind welcome Lee, beautiful family!

#115212 - 08/16/13 04:31 PM Re: Shalom Aleichem b'shem Yahushua Mashiach! [Re: Yahuchanan]
Richard Administrator Offline
Fellow servant of Messiah
Very Experienced User

Shalom and Welcome!

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Richard

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
2workinghands, Willie Wong, A.W.E., Veracity, KimberlyH
3771 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3771 Members
12 Forums
4335 Topics
38774 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
11th Month ("November")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."