<[link-not-permitted-automatically-removed][link-not-permitted-automatically-removed][link-not-permitted-automatically-removed] video and there is even one video comment with profanity, that link will be removed. Or, if there is a related video that is inappropriate linked directly from that page, the link will also be removed. If there is anything whatsoever that would be considered inappropriate at the website you share, the link will be removed. If you wouldn't post the content from the other website on the Forum, then don't post the link to the website either.

Please do not engage in arguments or accusations or excessively violate these guidelines. Let's keep this forum focused on the One who truly has blessed us all and saved us all from destruction, and delivered us by His mighty right hand and outstretched Arm, by His Son Yahushua. Let's keep it focused on giving Him esteem.

How To Contact Me

If you need to contact me, please use the Chat Room at www.EliYah.com/chat - the best time is in the evening around 9 PM Eastern Time. The goal with these restrictions is to ensure that EliYah.com does not have any inappropriate or off-topic content that distracts from the real purpose of this website and forum, and to help improve the example we are setting as believers for people who are new to this website. I hope you all will join me in this goal.

Edited by Helper (09/11/20 10:36 PM)

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper