Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#113510 - 07/01/12 01:13 PM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: evfam]
haYasharim Offline
Proclaiming the instructions that flow from our Creator's mouth, bringing life wherever they flow.....

Hi Nick,

May I ask why you are choosing Ecuador?

Shamay

#113638 - 10/21/12 03:06 PM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: evfam]
Ralph Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Ecuador
Hi Nick,

good to hear "reinforcement" is coming to Ecuador, to work in the "hard field". Some 1 1/2 years ago we (my wife and two sons 19/15) settled here, in the southern Andes, about 15miles southern Vilcabamba. We bought a 47ha Finca, beautiful land with some potential for almost all type of farming.
Before we lived for almost 10 years in Namibia, traveled for about 3 years the half mediteranian sea and almost allover South America. Originally we're from southern Germany.
Here in Ecuador I think we found the best conditions to build up a self containing community.
If you're interested in having more contact, please email to us!

Be blessed in YAHWEH and YESHUA his Son!

Ralph

#114007 - 12/09/12 11:49 AM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: yeshuaslave]
Ish Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Pa
Hello i come from the www.twelvetribes.org but i only lived there 1 yr at 3 different communities. Today i live amongst the amish and mennonites in central pa north of harrisburg. There are basically farms and state gamelands here not any tourist stuff which i love. I have 6 acres and i have developed it by myself for 2 yrs. here is my site http://directory.ic.org/22661/Central_Pa_Mountain_farm___for_Hip_open_minded_people i say hip and open minded because i do not have indoor plumbing yet. smile I am open to sharing it with another believer in yahshua. Read my first post to know some more about me and my TT experience. http://www.eliyah.com/Forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/114005.html#Post114005

PS: I would be open to selling it or trading up with more people but i can't leave this beautiful area as i have traveled the appalachians and found this to be the cleanest lands and the water is so pure. I also can't move my 90 yr old mom too far from my 6 siblings.

opps this got posted in the wrong thread

OIC someone changed the thread name

Edited by Ish (12/09/12 11:57 AM)

#114095 - 12/17/12 05:36 AM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: Ephrayiam]
Tony Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: MO
Shalom! Sorry to read about your terrible experience at Prairie Creek. Their location is only a 3-4 hours' drive for me. I would like to know whether you found an alternative. Tony

#114097 - 12/17/12 06:46 AM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: evfam]
Tony Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: MO
Shalom Nick,

Are you in South America? What's going on?

Tony
Missouri
The mark (Rev 13:17), http://www.yahskingdom.com/pdf/mark.pdf

Those resisting the beastís mark & number will receive harps of Yahweh (Rev 15:2) and avoid Yahweh's wrath (Rev 16:2)

#114128 - 12/19/12 08:13 AM WARNING- Abomination to Yahweh- what is written? [Re: Ish]
yeshuaslave Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: tulsa
Originally Posted By: Ish
Hello i come from the (not accepting).org but i only lived there 1 yr at 3 different communities. Today i live amongst the (other groups not related) in central pa north of harrisburg.........

here's a couple posted references to this abomination.

(In their own words)(i.e. it's their own posts or pages on the public internet sites they advertise on or whatever.)

Posts - Growfood.org
www.growfood.org/posts/all - Cached - Similar
VeteranMntnFarm / centralpafarm wrote on on 12 Dec 2012. The barn ...... I am
legally female, but presenting as male. ... Pennelope88@aol.com for full Resume
--------------------------------
VeteranMntnFarm / centralpafarm's Posts | Growfood.org
www.growfood.org/posts/20524 - Cached
I am legally female, but presenting as male. ..... Address: CentralPaFarm AT aol
DOT com Web Address: http://directory.ic.org/22661/Central_Pa_Mountain_farm ...
----------------------------------

Edited by yeshuaslave (12/19/12 08:15 AM)

#114131 - 12/19/12 12:17 PM Re: WARNING- Abomination to Yahweh- what is written? [Re: yeshuaslave]
Jauhuchanam Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: Germany and Uganda
Originally Posted By: yeshuaslave
Originally Posted By: Ish
Hello i come from the (not accepting).org but i only lived there 1 yr at 3 different communities. Today i live amongst the (other groups not related) in central pa north of harrisburg.........

here's a couple posted references to this abomination.

(In their own words)(i.e. it's their own posts or pages on the public internet sites they advertise on or whatever.)

Posts - Growfood.org
www.growfood.org/posts/all - Cached - Similar
VeteranMntnFarm / centralpafarm wrote on on 12 Dec 2012. The barn ...... I am
legally female, but presenting as male. ... Pennelope88@aol.com for full Resume
--------------------------------
VeteranMntnFarm / centralpafarm's Posts | Growfood.org
www.growfood.org/posts/20524 - Cached
I am legally female, but presenting as male. ..... Address: CentralPaFarm AT aol
DOT com Web Address: http://directory.ic.org/22661/Central_Pa_Mountain_farm ...
----------------------------------

Thank you yeshuaslave for the info!
Sometimes I have a bad taste - as it happened in this case - not knowing why
Now I know why I had it.

Edited by Jauhuchanam (12/19/12 12:17 PM)

#114143 - 12/20/12 08:51 AM Re: WARNING- Abomination to Yahweh- what is written? [Re: Jauhuchanam]
yeshuaslave Offline
Very Experienced User

we need to all, in yeshua, be daily testing each other and all things,
each other, with a positive expectation and hope, in the messiah, for truth and life and protection from becoming tricked in any way - YES!
and
all things,
because all things in the world are wicked, except for
who and what is sanctified, set apart, by abba in yeshua the messiah who came in the flesh for our sakes in him! YES!
noting, realizing, that all are confined under sin,
and that all may turn to abba in yeshua to receive life, ABBA WILLING,
if they turn to him,
i acknowledge that any person may be given a chance
to repent, to turn to abba and do what is right,
even to be immersed in yeshua for newness of life,
as
it looks like and as would be expected this one was
given a chance to and was encouraged to repent in
many times and ways,
especially at the community(ies) they visited but didn't stay at.
At first, as I have contacted many others in the past,
I actually contacted that thing without knowing about it
(some people may think this is a hard judgmental way to say it, but they should first know that 'it' would willingly abuse a person if it gets them in their power to, - any age person - so i believe others who care should be warned asap...(( until it actually breaks a law or actually hurts or abuses someone, the authorities (probably)can do nothing legally. ))

and,from posts and links and such on other forums/sites/contact places, A LOT of people from all over the country/world have UNWITTINGLY (hopefully for their sake) also contacted it seeking more info or to visit/stay/whatever.

IT IS WRITTEN, have nothing to do with the deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. (this is putting it mildly!)

(and still with the hope, realized or not, for the saving of their soul;
as well as (more so?) protecting our young believers and older persons)

Thank you yeshuaslave for the info!
Sometimes I have a bad taste - as it happened in this case - not knowing why
Now I know why I had it.
[/quote]

#114269 - 12/29/12 12:03 PM YHWH-fearing, Torah-observant community
Pastor Joe Fox Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Ozarks
Greetings in the name of Yahshua - I THOUGHT I had registered here before but if I did, I cannot find my original log in info - so, HELLO!

Does (or has) anyone here live(d) on a Yah-fearing community?
The post down below kind of went on a tangent so I thought I'd start another thread.

I'd be interested in experiences, advice, ect.

I have joined with a group of other Saints and we are starting a community in the Ozarks. We HAVE started it and things are difficult but going fine. I would be interested in anything experienced folks here have to contribute to the discussion - we always have more to learn and things we don't know we don't know smile

Thanks, and Yah Bless.
PJF

#114281 - 12/31/12 01:08 AM Re: YHWH-fearing, Torah-observant community [Re: Pastor Joe Fox]
DudleyFamily Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: USA
Communes seem to go sour fast. It seems better for people to live closely and have common goals. Everybody could barter their skills...mechanic, carpenter, craftsman, sewer, gardener, etc. One family could be great at gardening and another great at raising animals. Another with bees and another with sewing. Everyone would be close enough to barter and fellowship.

Just my ideas.

ps- We want to homestead a little of everything. We have 10 chickens and are gathering containers for gardening/storage.

#114284 - 12/31/12 12:56 PM Re: YHWH-fearing, Torah-observant community [Re: DudleyFamily]
yeshuaslave Offline
Very Experienced User

wow, so many points that are pertinent....
yhwh-fearing, as yhwh means it. as a little 3 year old boy trusts his daddy all the time, and always does what he says to do. (i know most kids do not do what their parents tell them to do. mine did until they grew up and left(and may still)).
I always obeyed my parents. always. all my life, until they died, whatever they asked me to do, or told me to do, i did, even when i was 30 years old(a looong time ago)).
when a baby from conception thru birth thru the first years
is taught by example and experience with Yahweh living with the family in the home and everywhere,
then the baby knows and does what is right, with or without a written torah to go by(even before they can read , and even if they cannot read))
so, if , like a 3 year old boy trusting his daddy, you/we/he/she/ they
can trust all to daddy,
then you/we/he/she/they can relent/submit/obey/willingly and joyfully
laying down LIFE for others, instead of standing up for mistaken and so-called 'rights'........
with no greed, no idols, no idolatry, no selfishness.....
LIVING clean and alive and true and pure and in yahweh's presence every day....
with or without 'book knowledge', nothing cutting off fellowship , personal and intimate like adam and eve had, so too believers with yahweh. (look up the more detailed description online, yahweh willing... it is intensely personal).

yahweh provides / indeed has provided everything pertaining to life. he doesn't need or seek any skills of the flesh or property there-of (WHAT DOESn'T HE OWN ALREADY ????)
he provides all.
trust him faithfullly. do all he tells you personally(ALWAYS IN LINE WITH ALL OF HIS WORD, period.) HE IS ALIVE!!!! YES!! NOW , TODAY, YAHWEH IS ALIVE AND SPEAKING FLUENTLY WITH HIS CHILDREN.
simple, and very rare.(because people are corrupt, and selfish)
moses learned to be content in the hills with the flocks as a sheep herder, DESPISED by the ROYALTY he had been raised among.
he chose to SUFFER with yahweh's people instead of enjoying the luxuries of the world he could ? have had.(as a sinner)
2 or more 3 year olds playing / living together, trained simply by example is all that is true and right,
have no thought nor trouble nor strife sharing everything immediately, no hesitation, without even thinking of not sharing.
THAT is the attitude of the messiah .... ....
(spontaneous in those born again, out of sheer joy for the cost of his life and blood shed in their place. not thought our nor religious(yahweh hates religion))....
grace, mercy, truth, joy, and abounding generous LIFE to all those who live in yahshua the messiah, serving abba in total trust and faithfulness. no matter what their circumstances are today.

#114358 - 01/05/13 03:13 AM Re: YHWH-fearing, Torah-observant community [Re: Ephrayiam]
DudleyFamily Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: USA
Yeshua slave,

I didnt quite understand your points pertaining to communing together. What are your ideas or thoughts on people gathering and perhaps having leaders where you have to give "your" property over to them for the greater "good" of the community? (Your as in what Yahweh has let you have/use for the short time being here.)

#114374 - 01/05/13 05:01 PM Re: YHWH-fearing, Torah-observant community [Re: DudleyFamily]
yeshuaslave Offline
Very Experienced User

the exact same as in acts, abba willing. in yahshua totally.
in
different places and times, there will be some things not similar,
but the believers living in yahshua, immersed in him,
will naturally and spontaneously share what is needed, first with
each other, then with others, as abba leads and guides and permits them.
each will work as abba directs, also simply, with their hands(as it is written), depending on no one(unless abba directs like when he used egypt to feed his people instead of manna and instead of or because there's no land to work or not other work to earn what is needed.-- i.e. all in work and any other, all dependent on abba, working with all heart and soul and strength(diligently , as unto yahweh himself)
well,
that's a bit more complicated than i wanted to get already....
corrie ten boom in and after the nazi prisons showed and said - hold everything yahweh gives you in an open hand, loosely , and let it go where he wants, whether to use today, or to another.
don't let the world get its claws in you. it is very hard to live already as it is.
just as in acts , the people did not require and were not required to sell their houses or to give all the proceeds to the apostles. they sold what they wanted to, and gave freely what they wanted to.
ananias and saphira were not killed for not giving all, but for lying about it. - NEVER LIE TO EACH OTHER. YAHWEH WILL NOT OVERLOOK IT.
keith green, watchman nee, and very few others , have ever tried let alone succeeded to live as yahweh says to.
remember, noah, lot, and their families too.
it won't be easy this year, in this world,
but
be of good cheer, Yahshua has overcome this world.

#114375 - 01/06/13 02:17 PM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: smg930]
Messianic4ever Offline
Newly Registered User

I have been looking to live in a place like this! There is no other place i would want to live. I am a child that was raied Roman catholic, then nondenominational for a short time. I have seen the truth about the Torah/Law/Sabbath etc. My family has not. in about three yrs i will be an adult so I can try and live in a place like this. I go to public school and have seen how distrbing it can be and want to homeschool my children. I have tried to teach and show my family scriptures but they take me as a joke and i feel so alone. I know being a Messianic Jew is hard if you have pressures of a corrupt world, school sytem, etc. I want so much to be in a community where everyone agrees on how to live life. I realize i am still yong( 10th grade) but i have found this way of living and fallen in lov with it and need support from fellow beleivers. Again my goal is to life and raise a family in a torah observant messianic community smile

Edited by Messianic4ever (01/06/13 02:18 PM)

#114534 - 01/26/13 01:15 PM Re: Amish style messianic community/farm? [Re: Messianic4ever]
yeshuaslave Offline
Very Experienced User

there is an obedient community in some places.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
2workinghands, Willie Wong, A.W.E., Veracity, KimberlyH
3771 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3771 Members
12 Forums
4335 Topics
38775 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
12th Month ("December")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."