Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#112732 - 02/03/11 02:10 AM This man has asked for help
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Loc: New Hampshire
I have a man that began e-mailing my husband and I. He said he found us here through the fellowship finder. He is from India. He has requested money from us several times, we have explained to him that we are in the midst of serious struggles ourselves. I offered to send clothing for the widows he mentioned, however he said they would not wear western clothing...but it's all I had to offer. Then he said he needs Tengue Bibles, so I said if I could pull brethren together they might direct ship them to him, he gave me his address but said to send money as we cannot get those Bibles here in the US. I did a google and they can be bought through Amazon I think it was. I feel guilty having a concern with him...I do not like to think anyone would scam people for money using Yahweh's name. Each e-mail he sends has verses and different colors..and a few e-mails seemed identicle...
I feel rotten being suspicious so I thought I would post his request here, and his mailing address and maybe some of you know of him and he is legit and maybe you could help him...or if he is a scammer please tell me so I can deal with him lovingly but firmly....this is what he sends me...I asked him to post here his request and thought it strange that he never did??? I guess what struck me as strange, was I offered to see if we could get the Bibles directly shipped...instead he wants the money sent...same for clothing etc. This was his last e-mail....
Again if he is being honest, then I hope someone can help...if he is not being honest please let me know! Thank you!

Chitti Babu Gampala
to me

show details Feb 1 (2 days ago)

Shalom Dear Mrs. (removed for privacy)Family,

I am extremely so glad to hear from you after a long time gape. Thanking you so much for your prayers, intend to help to provide Bibles I need.

However I am sorry to inform that the Telugu Bibles are not available in USA, We need Telugu Bibles which would available within India only. I would be so grateful to you if you could send your offerings to me when Yahweh willing, then I will buy them here. Also please do remember that there are widows who are in physical distress and need clothes.

And let us not grow wary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of Faith…

Thanking you so much, please convey my hearty Greetings and Shalom to all the Body of YAHUSHUAH the MessiYAH, let they all knew that we are all praying for you all.

May YaHweH bless you and guard you; May YaHweH make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you; May YaHweH lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.

Our mailing Address

G.Chitti babu,

Assembly of YAHWEH

Rajupalem Lanka-533 344,

(Via) G.Mamidada,

E.G.Dist., A.P., India.

#112736 - 02/04/11 07:00 AM Re: This man has asked for help [Re: rainbow]
polona Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: Ljubljana, Slovenia
I'd be a bit suspicious to be honest. I fugured out some evils undercover are on this forum, use the spirit of discerment. However, I know that if we have honest purposes, they can't really abuse us.

anaja

#112921 - 05/13/11 12:53 AM Re: This man has asked for help [Re: rainbow]
nita1 Offline
Newly Registered User

I received two emails from the same man (Chitti babu Gampala) who is requesting Telugu bibles, clothes. I do not know him. I do not know of his ministry or if he even has one. I felt compelled to send him the bibles but was told by a friend not to. He told me to do a background check and this is where I found your blog on the same man. I have decided not to respond to the email because I will not know where the bibles may end up or even if the people there will get them. I think that we both got our answers when he wanted money from you and not the bibles he originally requested. He wanted money and the original bibles and clothes he asked for he did not want so I think he is a fraud.

Here is his email sent 5/12/2011:

Shalom Aleichem My Beloved Mr. Mr. Juanita sir and Family of Yahushua

By the LOVE and protection of our Redeemer Yahushua, through all of your prayers, we all safe and doing well. We are prayerfully trusting that you all same as we are! How are you all? I have been prayerfully urging you to provide some Telugu Bibles for our Assembly and others who are requesting us to get one. But you are not responding me. Although YAHVEH the Rucha Ha kodesh enable me to remind you regarding the need of Telugu Bibles, and widows needs.

So due lake of Bibles in my hand, I am unable to give right answers to the people, and as result, I become truth less and shy before the others…Therefore, it is my foremost intention that Before I die, I would like fulfilled my Assembly and others who eager and desire to read Scriptures to find the Truth. This is why I am requesting to get Bibles from you sir. Our congregation is very poor; we are getting very less offerings on Sabbath day. So, we unable to Buy the Bibles, and meet the needs.

Knowing the Creator YAHVEH, doing His will come through the Deep study of the Scripture. Therefore, the Bibles would help our members to grow in the Knowledge of YAHVEH, and others to know His divine Love. Therefore, I cordially request you again kindly provide at least 200 Telugu Bibles, Messianic, Sabbath school literature, Audio & videos it would help to equip me in my daily preaching and teaching as YAHVEH BLESS YOU CAN.

“Why do not you invest in this Legacy of love, when someone lives a legacy in this world it eventually dies with the world? But you getting involve in this project, by providing Bibles and meeting the Widows needs in the Assembly, you will live a legacy of love that will go with you into eternity”.

However Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, as the eyes of a Maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the YAHVEH and YOU until you have mercy on us to be acquire Telugu Bibles, some clothes for the Widows, and children in the Assembly too.

We thank our father in heaven making mention in our payers, and Trusting that YAHVEH will call may to repentance and add as an Assembly like us to Honour the Torah and to Praise Him at this end days. And let us not grow wary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of Faith…

Please convey my hearty Greetings shalom to your Family and to Assembly too. May YAHWEH bless you and guard you; May YAHVEH make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you; May YAHVEH lift up His face upon you, and give you shalom!

Your Brother a servant of YAHVEH,

G. Chitti babu

Assembly of YAHVEH

RAJUPALEMlanka, Pyna Road

(Via) G. Mamidada-533 344

E. G. Dist., A. p., India

#112924 - 05/17/11 10:52 AM Re: This man has asked for help [Re: nita1]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Thank you so much this was the needed confirmation as my heart ached with his pleas, also he will not accept Bibles he says our have errors even the Telugu he wants 300.00 saying they are around 2.00 each...I offered clothes he said no they would not wera our clothes...that makes sense but when I asked if the Bibles could be bought and direct shipped first he said oh you can't order them in the US, I googled and yes you can on Amazon...he said no no they have errors, please send the money...this is when the flag turned red...

let us pray for this man, he needs to repent. As the e-mail you have matches "Many" of the ones he has sent me....this is sad.

I now get a spam folder full of many doing similar things, lets use these as opportunities to warn them of their sin, and pray they turn form evil and do good....

How sad they use the name Of Yahweh as well.

I too can find no true ministry of this man...and if he truly needed these Bibles he would have been over joyed to receive them direct shipped...he also requested e-mail addresses of my brethren and wanted my photo...absolutely not!

May Yahweh have mercy on this man, may he be granted righteous sorrow and come to repentance....

#112928 - 05/19/11 05:53 PM Re: This man has asked for help [Re: rainbow]
nita1 Offline
Newly Registered User

You are welcome. smile

#112935 - 05/24/11 08:49 AM Re: This man has asked for help [Re: nita1]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Dear brethren please be aware of these scams, as now I seem to be seeing more of them. I think they come here to get e-mail addresses etc. it breaks my heart that they would use Yahweh's name and then do such deeds, please use these opportunities when they arise to help share the truth with them and help them turn from the wickedness before it's too late, as they are stealing money away from those who truly need it! May Yahweh expose them and use us to turn them to righteousness!

Shalom

#112971 - 06/16/11 01:45 PM Re: This man has asked for help [Re: rainbow]
ema Offline

Loc: New Jerusalem H'Shamyeem
Father - toda rabba/Thank You/Atah for revealing to the Mishbucha -these things!
~HallaluYAH~

There is such a great deal YHWH has shown me including when IMPOSTERS show up among US

YHWH -give Your Beloved ones yearning/deep calling to deep intercessory for the Days We have entered...
...Gather Your Beloved ones YHWH

Give U S ears to hear ~ Sound in the Faith B'Shem YHSHUA
-toda rabba Avi

Help U S to be wise as serpents while gentle as doves...

-to be Instant in prayer + to Keep the Faith-

..may We reTurn again to worship together ~ Your Kingdom come Your will be done
on earth as it is b'H'Shamyeim/in the Heavens/waters

may the well-springs on High be released with-in Your Beloved ones YHWH ~ That We may become those Sons/daughters of Yours the whole earth growns & travals ..to wit

~As in Daniel: That We who fear You/Atah will be wise & do exploits
-HallaluYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b'Ruch H'Shem! Toda rabba Avi:)
AHAWA/Love

#113497 - 06/18/12 09:44 AM We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: rainbow]
ShalomFellowship Offline
Newly Registered User

We just started Shalom Fellowship, a small home group a few weeks ago. We are just a small group of believers but we were going to try and get them some bibles together and asked them for clothing sizes, I got the following Emails from them:

Email #1:

Shalom to My Beloved Brothers & Sisters @Shalom fellowship

Blessings to you all in the Hallowed and highly exalted name of our heavenly Father YAHUAH and our Redeemer YAHUSHUA Messiah who is coming soon for His Bride the Assembly.

Brother, in fact it is my hearty Joy and enthusiastically introduces myself and my labor in the vine-yard of our Redeemer YAHUSHUA, and would like to have spiritual Acquaintance with you all for the Glory and honor of Master. The Indians ignorantly abandon the true Creator and blindly following the pagan involvement, heathen customs and worshipping all materials as their gods. No True message of our Creator in our region, being a poor servant of Him, I am encounter with their false teachings of Sunday flowers to be expressing the Truth and Proclaiming the True Shabbat, and Messiah’s arrival. We Few meet together to worship Him on Shabbat Day, and live according to His commandments. Shemoth . 31:12-17; Wayyiqra 23*
However I am excited to inform that we had Happy Feast of Shavuot (the Pentecost) joyfully. Our Father does everything well, a sister was render to our Faith, and immersion into YAHUSHUA and added to the Assembly. Please continually pray for this baby in YAHUSHUA, So that she can stand firm in truth until our Messiah comes… Please do pry for this new people, so that the Rucha Ha kodesh will guard them and lead them in the Truth until their death.
Meanwhile, as the Rouach Ha Kedosh leads me, I have been heralding the Good News of our Redeemer YAHUSHUA Messiah in our adjacent slum areas by foot Mattithyahu 28:18-20. Many rejecting the Truth, but very few turn into our fold, and spiritually enjoy YAHUAH’s Holy Fest days. In fact since I come into contact with you all I never been the same, and shame---.I have burden deep in my heart to be effectively work for Redeemer YAHUSHUA---. I want you all to help me to be effective propagator and labor in the household of AYHUAH, and to the Lost… Kindly send us Messianic & Shabbat School literature and Audio & videos. It would highly useful in my daily outreach works.

However, Knowing the Creator Elohim , doing His will come through the Deep study of the Scripture. I would be grateful to you all, if you can HELP and provide me 500 Telugu Bibles, or as HE BLESSES YOU CAN. This would help our members to grow in the Knowledge of YAHUAH, and others to know His divine Love. Please do pray that let our Father would help us and lifted up our lives to be Glorify Him. Daniel 12:3*

I would be so grateful to you if you can send some used clothes for the widows and poor Children in the Assembly to be protecting from the cool winds…Yaaqob 1:27. WE AT THE ASSEMBLY OF YAHUAH CONTINUALLY ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL and we prayerfully are looking forward to hear from you sirs
The Salutation by the hands me, remember my bonds. Please convey my hearty Greetings to the Body of Messiah .Thanking you so much, May YAHUAH bless you and guard you; May YAHUAH make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you; May YAHUAH lift up His face upon you, and give you shalom!
Your Brother in YAHUSHUA HaMashiyach

G. Chitti Babu
ASSEMBLY of YAHUAH
Rajupalemlanka,Pyna Rd.,
(Via) G.Mamidada-533 344,
E. G. Dist., A. P., India.

#113498 - 06/18/12 09:46 AM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: ShalomFellowship]
ShalomFellowship Offline
Newly Registered User

Here is our response:

G Chitti Babu,

Shalom in Yahushua and all praise to Yahuah! Thank you for writing us and sharing your pictures and ministry photos with us. Brother, we are a brand new assembly only a few weeks old with only four core members and attendence at maximum of 10 right now - but already signs we will be growing quickly. We do not even have a meeting place but meet in the homes of brothers and sisters. We are working on tracts of information to send to brothers and sisters on introductory subjects, but we highly recommend each person seek Father Yahuah in their journey for truth.

I highly recommend you contact a missions team member at HalleluYah Scriptures to see if one of their team members could help you get copies of scriptures. That website is: http://www.halleluyahscriptures.com/ and they help folks who cannot afford sacred name scriptures get them free. However, they depend on donations so any donations you all could provide would help them dearly. In addition, an organization that does provide literature you may wish to contact is: http://www.followersofyah.com/ . Followers of Yah provide free literature to those in need as well, I encourage you all to watch their Imposter video.

I pray Yahuah blesses our small group and makes it possible for us to help those in need. Thank you for contacting us, please keep in contact with us and let us know how you are doing. Shalom to you in Yahushua and Yahuah!

Bridget "Lael Bat Yah" Dorsey
shalomfellowship777@gmail.com

Yo'el 2:32 “And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be delivered.

(And our added Response)

Dear Brother,

I want to say congrats also to the young sister who was immersed. Also, I just realized Telugu was an Indian language - I apologize for missing that. Brother we are going to see what we can do as far as clothes and scriptures please pray for a way to be made and we shall do all we can to help you! Please forgive me for missing that!

What are you looking for in clothing donations? Kids and women's sizes, for babies, for teens - please let us know. What kinds of clothes are appropriate for the women and men in your assembly? Thank you so much!

Bridget

#113499 - 06/18/12 09:47 AM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: ShalomFellowship]
ShalomFellowship Offline
Newly Registered User

Finally His last response changing from items to scriptures

Shalom to Mr.Mrs. Bridget "Lael Bat Yah" Dorsey and the precious Jewel of YAHUAH,@SF

Dear sirs my heart filled with much joy when I heard from you. It is “As cool water to a weary soul, so as good news from far country”. Behold how good and how pleasant it is for the Brethren to dwell together in Unity! Ps 133. I hope our pleasant unity and love in YAHUAH will flourish to bring Spiritual prosperity to both of us to work in the YAHUAH field until He come to receive us...

We thanking you so much for find a way for our people to lean YAHUAH’s way at this time of Hunger for Bread of life (the Telugu Bibles) unfortunately the http://www.halleluyahscriptures.com/ does not provide Bibles in Telugu, thanking you so much for realizing the facet lately. Our people speak Telugu language, and the Telugu Bibles I requested are available here in Indian local Bibles stores only.

Clothing for widows is BELOW:

Widows
30 Blankets
(any sizes) Bed sheets
(any sizes0 sweaters Sweaters sizes Towels
(any sizes)

30 30 30 XL 30

Clothing for children

Boys Shirts Needed Seizes In Inches Pants Pants Sweaters with a Blanket and Bed sheet
Ages 11 Years 30 L. 12/14 16 inches shoulder Long sleeves/ half hands 30 Inches long 30 30+30+30
Ages 10 35 Xs. 4/5 14’’ Long sleeves/half hands 26 inches long/short 35 35+35+35
******* **** ***** +++++++
Girls ages 10 25 frocks, Gowns 14’’ inches 25+25+25
Years 8 20
Frocks or Gowns 12’’ inches 20+20+20
Years 6 20Frocks/ Gowns 10”inches 20+20+20
Any kind of Toys

With hope in Yah I can tell you the list of size and quantity, but we are sorry to inform sending things form USA would cost and much postage, because of customs and the possibility of them taxing both of us, things you packed may not reach due to postal people being stolen, we cannot question them for any loss or thefts … To be avid all above restrictions, and dismays, I would be so grateful if you or Brethren could help some money then I and my wife along with some Assembly members will go to the market and will Buy the Suitable sizes, will buy with some extra with the postage we paid at end. We should not waste blessing which our Father given us unnecessarily. Please think what is best way.

Please continually pray as I am busy in the work of our Father, so that Elohim the Ruach Hakodesh would strengthen me to proclaiming the Good news boldly in this heathen land, so that people would turn back from thire wicked ways to know righteous way. Also please continually pray for the needs I set before you especially widows in the Assembly; their children abandon them for the Sake of Truth. Daniel 12:3 Yaccob 1:27
We continually are intercedes before our Abba Father trusting that He would bring and add many people as an assembly as like us… Mikah 4:1-3*and let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of Faith… The Salutation by the hands me, remember my bonds. Please convey my hearty Greetings shalom to Your Dear family.

May YAHUAH bless you and guard you; May YAHUAH make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you; May YAHUAH lift up His face upon you, and give you shalom!
Blessings in YAHUSHUA’s name!
Chitti

#113574 - 08/20/12 11:48 AM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: ShalomFellowship]
Sewnolivette Offline
Newly Registered User

I received an email from Chitti Babu Gampala this morning. I decided to go to great lengths to find out if he is legitimate or if he is not. Here's what I have found so far:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v339/INVAR/Mission%20India%202010/?action=view¤t=WidowsMeeting.mp4

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v339/INVAR/Mission%20India%202010/?action=view¤t=Persecution.mp4

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v339/INVAR/Mission%20India%202010/?action=view¤t=ChittisTOLmessage2.mp4

This was posted 3 months ago. Chitti Babu is the translator in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB-_ZnVGRxA&list=UUHyZfkkAKmCJhXzTMn1YZLw&index=3&feature=plcp

By all appearances he seems to be a lover of Yeshua and our Abba. I am also waiting to hear back from another congregation I found in the same state of India in which he lives, hoping that they will be able to further vouch for his character.

Blessings in Yeshua our Messiah,
Sarah

Edited by Sewnolivette (08/20/12 11:56 AM)

#113575 - 08/20/12 12:24 PM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: Sewnolivette]
Sewnolivette Offline
Newly Registered User

Here is the page on Chitti and his family from the ministry who went to India back in 2010: http://kardias.com/ministries/GampalaFamily.aspx

and here is the video of him discussing persecution in his village: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBqmaE7YZes

Edited by Sewnolivette (08/20/12 12:45 PM)

#114169 - 12/22/12 09:21 AM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: ShalomFellowship]
Jauhuchanam Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: Germany and Uganda
Chitti sounds already cheating
and babu sounds like monkey in many African languages

Anyhow those kind of spam was developed in Nigeria
and those using it are not ashamed to use all kind of means to lure money out of peoples pockets

It is like most "beggars" I met
I offer them what they need
but they just want money and please with everything one might like to hear

#114170 - 12/22/12 09:23 AM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: Sewnolivette]
Jauhuchanam Offline
Very Experienced User

Loc: Germany and Uganda
You are confusing Kardias Ministries with Chitti Babu

Chitti sounds already cheating
and babu sounds like monkey in many African languages

Anyhow those kind of spam was developed in Nigeria
and those using it are not ashamed to use all kind of means to lure money out of peoples pockets

It is like most "beggars" I met
I offer them what they need
but they just want money and please with everything one might like to hear

#114717 - 03/30/13 11:59 AM Re: We Got the Same Request - Using Yahuah's Name! [Re: Jauhuchanam]
heatherb777 Offline
Newly Registered User

Why do you all assume they are scamming? I have sent a box of children's clothes to them and it cost $130! Perhaps the high cost of shipping is why they feel it would be better to send Western Union? I am not suggesting you all do this, but what if they really are hurting over there? One of my YouTube subscribers says he knows that Christians get beaten in the streets in India and he has nothing to do with this congregation. Imagine a Messianic congregation; even fewer in number than the Christians and how they must be treated?

Why not all send them some used (must be at least 6 months old) blankets and sheets? What will "scammers" do with this? Give it to children? I know the women don't wear what we do, but blankets and sheets will go a long way. After mailing that one small box (I brought five and almost cried when they said it would be $500) I understand why Western Union is better. They also said at the UPS store that it was illegal to send toys. Perhaps that is why Mr. Gampala did not ask for toys?

I have contacted the Bibles Society of India and they have responded to me as well. I am waiting to find out why no credit cards can be used to purchase the bibles. I know that is strange to me too.

I also emailed him back with some very frank questions and explained to him why people do not help them. I asked him if he would be willing to skype with me or send some more recent photographs. I hope he is not so offended that I never hear from him again, but even if he is perhaps they will realize that Americans work differently.

Begging is the culture in India. That is how children survive. Of course these people tend to beg. Please all open your hearts, send a box and see if you get a photo of a happy child in return or a made bed with your sheets. Then won't you know the truth? I guess what I am saying is why not give some old things in faith?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
Hebraic2012, R Michael, raynmanna, Stephen H, YHWH my ALL
3732 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3732 Members
12 Forums
4327 Topics
38745 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
4th Month ("April")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."