Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#112444 - 08/21/10 03:01 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: ziporah3]
cynthiYah Offline

Loc: East Texas
Sister Ziporah,

Do you still publish this newsletter?

amFb
cynthiYah

#112448 - 08/24/10 09:58 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Loc: Near Washington, D.C., USA
Originally Posted By: cynthiYah
Brother RJ

Have you heard back from Roy or Lawrence yet? It might be taken the chaplan time to respond to Roy's request to get CD's or Videos. Let me know when you do..........Sister TsonYah offered to make copies of the" Kingdom Messages" if they do not accept the CDs.
AMFB
cynthiYah
I heard back from Roy and I am in the process of talking with JPay.com about how to use their services to send the transcripts possibly electronically to him. I put in a request since their services normally only cover 6,000 characters or less per e-mail with limited attachment options.

I can use jpay.com to e-mail him though, and Lawrence also. I found out Lawrence's information is a bit different in that his name spelling and also the id number has two 00's in front of it. Roy's should have one 0 in front of his also I found out just so you know.

I will jpay e-mail Lawrence also and ask him if I got the right mailing address and if he wants copies also - but first I want to hear back from jpay about the best way to get them the transcripts.

I got the Hebrew Roots video on a transcript text file now that the CC for the deaf is completed. I found a not-so terrible way to convert the Closed Captioning files to just text document, so as I complete CC files I can send them the transcripts of the messages. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by RJBemidbar (08/24/10 09:58 PM)

#112477 - 09/11/10 11:52 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Brother RJ

I have been away on a trip to Mo. for two weeks and I see that you have made progress. Praise Yahweh! I have also checked into this JPay and it is a wonderful tool to use for sending e-mail and efunds to Prisoners: Here is the link for anyone interested in these services.

http://www.jpay.com

I have started up an account, and find that I can copy and paste the messages from Eliyah, but as you stated ,you can only get around 6000 charaters per page and it cost 44 cents per page. Some of Eliyah's messages are 10 to 20 pages long on e-mail form. The cost can add up, but it is very important to get these messages out. Speaking of cost, do you know if it is a tithe to send funds to a prisoner or widow? or is it an offering? Thank You for all your help... I have another idea, will let you know later ............Yahweh Bless

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 01:43 PM)

#112553 - 10/29/10 12:16 PM Re: someone... computer help!! please [Re: ziporah3]
Tzephanyahu Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kent...
It sounds like a format issue between Word and Works. On power point I have trouble going from Office XP to Office 2007, may be the same trouble there. You may have to save into a different format that works can read better.

Just a suggestion. I'm CompTIA A+ certified BTW.
Psalm 119:17-19
"Sometimes a hero is a coward who is cornered."

#112572 - 11/09/10 10:53 AM Re: someone... computer help!! please [Re: yonah1]
Tzephanyahu Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kent...
Try going into Tools/Options Go to the Security Tab, and unclick Block Reported Attack sites.

Mine is checked, but I can still get on here. Maybe try the Exceptions button in that spot.
Psalm 119:17-19
"Sometimes a hero is a coward who is cornered."

#112610 - 12/03/10 12:55 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Loc: New Hampshire

As far as whether something is a tithe or not... well many believe money is tithing. You CAN tithe your money, but I view tithe as the Scriptures state, being food.

Malaki 3:8 - "Would a man rob Elohim? Yet you are robbing Me! But you said, 'In what have we robbed You?' In the tithe and the offering!
Malaki 3:9 - "You have cursed Me with a curse, for you are robbing Me, this nation, all of it!

Were they robbing Him of money? Of gold? Of silver?

Malaki 3:10 - "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, and let there be food in My house. And please prove Me in this," said Yahweh of hosts, "whether I do not open for you the windows of the heavens, and shall pour out for you boundless blessing!

The key point here is, he wants His house filled with FOOD. Now we can voluntarily offer up 10% of ALL we have including our paper currency, but nowhere are we commanded to tithe our earned wages. There were wage earners back in those days, because the Scriptures speak of those oppressing the wage earner in his wages. But wage earners were never asked to tithe their wages in Scripture. Scripturally speaking, the commandment to tithe is about Food only. Anything else is voluntary offerings and voluntary vows if we choose to do so. [/quote]

Wow, I've been trying to learn about the tithe as some web ministries and assemblies are preaching the ten percent tithe, an imply you are immature spiritually if you don't..or that you are "willfully sinning" and that it is Holy onto Yahweh and is to go to the "work" (meaning their ministry) not to the poor etc...this has bothered me.. they said it is money now because we live in a Babylonian system, they lived in an agricultural system...but you pointed out they were wage earners then too...
I see your point...but a widow also gave a mite??? any help here please...
Thanks
Shalom,
Rainbow

Also I've have been wondering how I can serve...my husband and I still need to be Baptized but I would love to be a help to the Body...are there women prisoners to write to as well?
How can I help?

#112647 - 12/20/10 09:35 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: rainbow]
RJBemidbar Offline

Loc: Near Washington, D.C., USA
Originally Posted By: rainbow
Wow, I've been trying to learn about the tithe as some web ministries and assemblies are preaching the ten percent tithe, an imply you are immature spiritually if you don't..or that you are "willfully sinning" and that it is Holy onto Yahweh and is to go to the "work" (meaning their ministry) not to the poor etc...this has bothered me.. they said it is money now because we live in a Babylonian system, they lived in an agricultural system...but you pointed out they were wage earners then too...
I see your point...but a widow also gave a mite??? any help here please...
Thanks
Shalom,
Rainbow

Also I've have been wondering how I can serve...my husband and I still need to be Baptized but I would love to be a help to the Body...are there women prisoners to write to as well?
How can I help?
Yes there was gold, silver, etc. given to the temple also, sometimes voluntarily and sometimes to pay for a ransom of a firstborn or another specifically commanded instance, so I would view what the widow did as voluntary. There is absolutely no commanded currency 10% tithe whatsoever. There is a special tithe, I believe also, once every 3 years where you give 10% of the produce grown to the poor and widow also.

Sorry the late reply, it's been a while since I've been on here. You can contact me @ WillYouLoveHim.org - click on Contact - and perhaps one of the brothers in the prison will know of women who need people to write to them. If not, try contacting CynthiYah on this forum and she may know women who need someone to write to them.

I am open to speaking more if you contact me. Shalom!

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:28 PM)

#112684 - 01/14/11 02:36 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: rainbow]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Rainbow

Sorry for the long delay in my reply...(been away and no access to a computer) I do not know the answers about tithing...But i would like to learn. I know that you can not send food to a prisoner, but when they are in need of food or clothing, it has to be sent to their commisary account....
At this time no one has posted a woman prisoner for us to write or send the'kingdom building' messages to.

Rainbow, you seem to be such a willing vessel smile what part of the country do you live in? and have you found anyone to baptize you yet? Eliyah travels around the country Baptizing in the name of Yahshua ...
This is an excellent forum to being a ministry with, I pray to get my connection back so that i can get back on the chat room. but for now i call in to listen to the sabbath messages and try to post on this forum every chance i get.

blessing to you Rainbow and may the Father guide you and direct you to His Loving Narrow Path!

Shalom

CynthiYah

#112688 - 01/17/11 11:20 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Loc: New Hampshire
Thank you cynthiYah for your response. No my husband and I have not found anyone to Baptize us yet, but we have also been listing in on Sabbath and I think my husband will be speaking to EliYah to Baptize us.

I have seen that some of the "sacred name movement" assemblies ask you to pledge your faithfulness to their assemblies when they Baptize you and I am not comfortable with that, our Messiahs body is not divided...I don't want to be a part of building some organization etc only building the body...the Kingdom.

I love this forum, I have been able to read through old posts etc to learn. It is very hard to find fellowship.

I am in New Hampshire

I have been really sick with a bad virus/cold...so I have not been on here regularly either. Thank you again for your help as well!
Blessings to you and your family!
Shalom,
Rainbow

#112773 - 02/23/11 11:49 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
BrRF Offline
Brother / Seeker of Truth
Newly Registered User

Loc: High Desert CA
Being previously involved in Prison Ministry & Biker Ministry I would love to get involved with this. I am new in learning the truth about my christian roots. I can be contacted at brrf@praiseyahweh.com
2Ti 2:15 Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Elohim, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.

#112776 - 02/23/11 03:28 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
BrRF Offline
Newly Registered User

I would be able to print these messages as I am wanting to get involved in service to inmates.
2Ti 2:15 Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Elohim, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.

#112784 - 02/28/11 07:10 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
BrRF Offline
Newly Registered User

Are the addresses for the inmates posted here still good? Does any Brother or Sister have any new addresses for inmates that would like contact?

I can also be emailed at brrf@praiseyahweh.com

#112799 - 03/13/11 07:44 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: BrRF]
cynthiYah Offline

The addresses are still good on the two that we have....blessing!

#112800 - 03/13/11 07:55 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: BrRF]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Brother...

If you could print these messages ,SO Many would be blessed!! If you send them to Roy , he holds a service on Sabbath and shares them with those attending. Please send him a letter and let him know that you have a printer and would be able to do this...This is what I have been praying for...... Halleluyah! Blessings to You....

#114807 - 04/14/13 08:49 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
Yah's handmaiden Offline

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
Shalom,

I see it's been 2 years since anyone posted here. How is this ministry going? What help is needed at the moment?

How are brothers Roy and Lawrence?
Roy reminds me of Yosef in prison...with Yahweh turning a bad situation into a blessing!

Have there been more brothers and sisters you've come into contact with?

I was thinking of sending an encouraging email to show that they are being loved and prayed for from as far as the coasts of New Zealand.:)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
Wonder958, Mayer Fam, James North MI., 4wings, Yasharal 119
3751 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3751 Members
12 Forums
4333 Topics
38769 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
8th Month ("August")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."