Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#112373 - 07/17/10 04:50 PM Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :)
cynthiYah Offline

Loc: East Texas
Dear Brethren and Sisters

I would like to Praise Yahweh for these inspirational teachings from Eliyah and his Family. This message of The Kingdom Love needs to be shared with those in Prison. I know of a prisoner that Loves Yahweh and would be so encouraged by these messages of Hope. I need to find a way to print out these Kingdom messages so we could mail them to those behind bars. I do not have a printer, so anyone that could help in this area would be such a blessing. And if there be any brethren out there that would like to mail some studies directly to this fellow brethren prisoner, here is his Name and address:

Roy Curtis Warren #1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348
(Huntsville Unit)

May Yahweh Bless You and Have Longsuffering on us All!!

CynthiYah

#112381 - 07/22/10 02:25 PM someone... computer help!! please
ziporah3 Offline

Loc: Cisco, Tx
For the last few weeks I have worked on what is to be an easy newsletter for the men in prison. My time is busy and can’t keep going back and forth to the library to work on the newsletter. So a month ago went a bought an HP Pavilion Slim line. I really like it. It has windows 7 and one of the programs that I like to work in is, Microsoft works. In Microsoft work, I go to Publisher 2007. I have worked on the news letter and try to save it. It is important that I can save the text and the clip art. I am having trouble pulling it back up so I can finish my work. Is there anyone that can help me, so I can get July and August issue out? ziporah

Edited by ziporah3 (07/22/10 02:25 PM)

#112383 - 07/22/10 07:03 PM Re: someone... computer help!! please [Re: ziporah3]
RJBemidbar Offline

Loc: Near Washington, D.C., USA
Edited - Content removed by author - Unable to delete postings - New account and removing/deleting old/outdated content.

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:42 PM)

#112384 - 07/22/10 07:45 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Edited - Content removed by author - Unable to delete postings - New account and removing/deleting old/outdated content.

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:42 PM)

#112385 - 07/24/10 12:06 PM Post a Prisoner (Do You Know A Prisoner In Need?) [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Dear Brother RJ

Praises to Yahweh for your response. Thank you for reaching out.... You have encouraged me to extend an invation to any other Bro. or Sisters who might know a Prisoner in need... I think it might be a good idea to start a seperate post. With just a list of names and addresses of Prisoners in Need. What do you think Bro RJ?

In His Service

cynthiYah

#112386 - 07/24/10 12:35 PM Prisoners Post Ministry
cynthiYah Offline

Dear Brothers and Sisters

This is a place to Post a Prisoner in need of Yahwehs Love and Mercy.
If you know of a Prisoner, Please Post His or Her Name and Address, and the need that they have. I believe that just the act of writing to a Prisoner and taking the time to share some thoughts of encouragement, would be such a blessings to them ,and to those who reach out! I will do my best to write each prisoner posted here and to share Eliyah's( Kingdom Building) message with them. And if anyone else feels led to do the same or has some others ideas how to reach out to the "Least of These " ,you are most welcome to share.

HalleluYah, and May Yahwehs Mercy and Longsuffering be upon us All.

So I will start by Posting a Prisoner I know that Loves Yahweh and is baptized in Yahshua's name.

Roy Warren # 1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348
(Huntsville Unit)

This prisoner is in need of tracts and written material he can share with other prisoners.

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:17 AM)

#112387 - 07/24/10 07:09 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
ziporah3 Offline

Shalom,

I have a brother that has written me once his name and address is:

I have responed to him once, so therefore I know nothing of him. i have been wroking in the prison ministy for several years now. Yah bless

#112391 - 07/24/10 09:53 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: ziporah3]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Dear Sister

I thank you for the post, and I praise Yahweh for someone who has been in this ministry for years. This is all new for me and I could learn much from you. What do you think about getting this "Thy Kingdom Come "Series of Messages to these Prisoners? That is my inspiration for now, and I'm in need of a printer or someone who will print out these messages. I know Yahweh will provide a way. So the Prisoner you Posted (Lawrince Atkins), Is he a brother in Yahshua or your actual blood brother?

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:18 AM)

#112393 - 07/26/10 05:11 PM Re: Post a Prisoner (Do You Know A Prisoner In Need?) [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Originally Posted By: cynthiYah
Dear Brother RJ

Praises to Yahweh for your response. Thank you for reaching out.... You have encouraged me to extend an invation to any other Bro. or Sisters who might know a Prisoner in need... I think it might be a good idea to start a seperate post. With just a list of names and addresses of Prisoners in Need. What do you think Bro RJ?

In His Service

cynthiYah
Sounds like a good idea. I'm headed over to write to those other prisoners now.

I sent the letter off to that brother and hopefully he will receive it and get back to me.

#112394 - 07/26/10 05:19 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:41 PM)

#112397 - 07/28/10 11:26 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
ziporah3 Offline

Sis, I want to say that he is a brother in the faith. Larry received the news letter from Elder Frank Brown the Search for Scriptures. Elder Brown sends a copy of the Newsletter that I publish, within his newsletter to each of the men here in the Arkansas, The Cry… From Within. Shalom

#112398 - 07/28/10 11:27 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
ziporah3 Offline

That would be correct.:)

#112431 - 08/07/10 09:55 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Bro RJ

I recieved a letter from Roy today and this is a portion of what he said :

8-1-10 "I recieved a letter 6th day from someone in Ohio, saying that they got my info from Eliyah.com . Thank You for being so thoughtful. I am very grateful to you, this gives me hope and inspires me so much! Please do not ever stop being my friend in the wilderness. This person wanted to send CD or Video, thats not allowed. but going to check with the chaplain and see if we can work something out, so we can view them. I want to ask before I write back."

So thank you RJ, I'm sure you will be hearing back from him soon also.

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:19 AM)

#112432 - 08/08/10 01:54 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

HalleluYah!!!

#112443 - 08/21/10 02:53 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Brother RJ

Have you heard back from Roy or Lawrence yet? It might be taken the chaplan time to respond to Roy's request to get CD's or Videos. Let me know when you do..........Sister TsonYah offered to make copies of the" Kingdom Messages" if they do not accept the CDs.

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:20 AM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
2workinghands, Willie Wong, A.W.E., Veracity, KimberlyH
3771 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3771 Members
12 Forums
4335 Topics
38775 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
12th Month ("December")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."