Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#112353 - 07/10/10 06:40 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
William Hood Offline
WillseeYah
Newly Registered User

Loc: British Columbia, CANADA
Thanks Tom for all you and your family do. Praise Yahweh!

I have always been grateful, thankful to YHWH for your guidance to the discovery of the truth of the Scriptures.

A nominal Christian who is really searching for the truth cannot help but be arrested by a visit to your website as I was. It is quite a relief to unravel the confusion the scriptures present to a newbee.

Sheila and I have been engaged in spreading The Word in the Philippines [Negros island] for 5 years. We will continue, but now we will concentrate our efforts locally here in; Penticton, BC Canada, where there are so few poor in riches, yet many poor in the knowledge of the truth.

I really like your video format; can't wait to have a DVD of the songs with lyrics and the video images Kolayah has produced; the ones we hear at the beginning of your Sabbath meetings. I am sure the publishing of DVDs will become a valuable addition to Kingdom Building.

WillseeYah smile

#112354 - 07/10/10 07:19 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Loc: Near Washington, D.C., USA
Edited - Content removed by author - Unable to delete postings - New account and removing/deleting old/outdated content.

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:44 PM)

#112356 - 07/10/10 11:55 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
EliYah Administrator Offline
Veteran User

Loc: Near Springfield, MO USA
Thanks everyone for your support and for your efforts to serve the body of Messiah.

For those of you who have decided to pursue a specific area of ministry, please make a separate post with the title of the work you are being called to do in the subject line. Then others who want to be a part of it or who would have need of your service to the body would be able to converse with you on that thread. You are free to post any website information or other contact information as well.

I'm praying that this will snowball and we'll have a large number of ministries listed here covering the fullness of Yahweh's gifts and callings.

EliYah

#112357 - 07/11/10 12:14 AM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
BalibamYahu Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Scattered among the nations.
I too am down for the cause brother. My ministry has been through music to the youth. But my outreach is to anyone willing to listen and i look forward to integrating with other ministries in the body. Blessings and Shalom to all the brethren on this forum.

#112367 - 07/14/10 09:05 PM Re: Welcome [Re: MarkUW]
RJBemidbar Offline

Loc: Near Washington, D.C., USA
Edited - Content removed by author - Unable to delete postings - New account and removing/deleting old/outdated content.

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:43 PM)

#112369 - 07/16/10 05:54 AM Re: Welcome [Re: cynthiYah]
jeff1 Offline

John 13:35
"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Just joined the forum - but have been on line for several months. Had the privilege of witnessing with EliYah & family a couple weeks ago here in Miami Beach. It was a moving experience. Copied his business card and made tzitzits - that had been on my mind for some time. Don't know if I did it right, but no complaints. My background is JW - but I was baptized by their predecessors a few years ago - which I believe valid -(according to Matt 28:19). At any rate if I can be of any assistance in that regard - I'd be pleased -

Shabbat Shalom,blush

jeff-miami
jsea1444@aol.com

Edited by jeff1 (02/12/11 11:13 AM)
Romans 8:29-30 AMP - "For those whom He foreknew....He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself)...."

#112371 - 07/17/10 01:05 AM Re: Welcome [Re: jeff1]
ziporah3 Offline

Loc: Cisco, Tx
I praise YHWH for the things I see here. It is time for us to stand up and do the things we know that we are suppose to do for Yah. Time is short!! HALLELUYAH smile

#112377 - 07/20/10 03:17 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
Sojourners Offline
Veteran User*

Loc: Mansfield, MO
Welcome back Achi! smile

Thanking YHWH for this place, good to see the forum open again. May all be done here to the glory and honor of YHWH and may all who come see Yahushua in us, HE the head, we the body. One in YHWH.

blessings and love to all,
Tamar

#112563 - 11/06/10 02:04 AM Re: Welcome [Re: Sojourners]
AbrahamIC Offline
Newly Registered User

Shalom Shabath EliYAH + also Sojourner!

Yes, it is good to see you back in operation EliYAH. I hope that the spirit of peace and goodwill will prevail, for you have no obligation or reason to accommodate the lower natures of Adumkind, as sadly happened last time.

I wonder why my posting on the 30/10/10 "The Mystery of YHWH Unveiled" has been removed from "Kingdom Building," and is seemingly only available by clicking on 'Newest Members' AbrahamIC > Profile > my stuff > posts. The article appears there, + is listed as being in the "Scripture Discussion Forum." If I click that, it says "Access Denied."

Am I the only one stuck in this closet? And if so, WHY?
Perhaps I've misjudged the way to find my posting?
Please explain?

Good to "see" you again "sojourner." If you'd like to contact me, I'm at lukejohn461@yahoo.co.nz. I would love to share with you some really wonderful things I have found in the scriptures.

YAHusho's wisdom + understanding be with you, Abraham Cox NZ.

#112618 - 12/04/10 06:09 PM Re: Welcome [Re: NatsarimofYah]
ElElyown Offline
Newly Registered User

Is it possible to get a couple sets of tassels made? Thanks!

Brad

#112625 - 12/07/10 11:31 PM Re: Welcome [Re: ElElyown]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Loc: New Hampshire
Hello. I just learned how to make them yesterday, I would be glad to make you a couple sets, where would I send them when finished? I'd be glad to help!!

#112699 - 01/21/11 05:48 AM Re: Welcome (Yahuwah & Yahushua Love) [Re: EliYah]
7Heaven Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: new orleans, la
Hello,children Yahuwah ... Im new aboard and still trying to find my way ....

#113286 - 01/27/12 04:04 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
aleph-tav man Offline
Newly Registered User

all you have stated is accurate thank you for helping to open the eyes to the power of calling upon the name of YAHSHUAH MESSIAH

#113380 - 03/28/12 06:37 PM Re: Welcome [Re: NatsarimofYah]
bdc Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: PA
Shalom!

Please let me know the cost of 4 with the blue woven in. If that is OK, I will email you my address.

My email address is STEVEGNGR715@AOL.COM

Thanks be to Father!

Steve G

#113527 - 07/11/12 07:20 AM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
hollysurly Offline
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone,

I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
2workinghands, Willie Wong, A.W.E., Veracity, KimberlyH
3771 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3771 Members
12 Forums
4335 Topics
38774 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
11th Month ("November")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."