Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Topic Options
Hop to:
#111993 - 04/10/09 03:31 PM Pray for Monica and I, please
dauid_ben_yacov Offline
Veteran User

Loc: Mountian Home Arkansas
We are having an attack from the enemy on our finances right at Passover and unleavened Bread, so please pray for us. Right before and during this time my unemployment benefits are cut off because the last employer is questioning my elgibility for benefits. The case worker says they have 21 days to make a decision here in Arkansas so pray they will do this sooner. I also have had many interveiws (4-5) and have had the sabbath issue come up each time to my disadvantage since Little Rock, Arkansas, is a very competitive job market. Pray for the will of the Father Yahu'ah to prevail in the name of Yahu'shua the Messiah! We came here to be closer and more central to the prisons we minister in to magnify Yahu'shua and serve others so we feel this is the will of Yahu'ah for us but if He has other plans we pray he would reveal them to us.\o/Hallel-u-YAH\o/!

We are spreading the news to all about the Passover and Unleavened Bread Feast so pray for the harvest of souls which is the most important of all!

If you feel lead to help us out in this situation where we have little gasoline and rent will be due the second day of the week please send it to our new address:

P.O.Box 17122
North Little Rock, Arkansas, 72117-0122

Or you might just want to call us to encourage us at: Darrell 870-656-2925, or Monica, 870-405-5358

Edited by dauid_ben_yacov (04/10/09 03:40 PM)

#112059 - 04/14/09 02:20 PM Re: Pray for Monica and I, please [Re: dauid_ben_yacov]
dauid_ben_yacov Offline
Veteran User

Greetings in the name of Yahu'shua the Messiah who is Yahu'ah, the image of the invisible Elohim!

Yesterday we went into prayer about the insurance settlement for Monica's neck injury. I ask Yahu'ah to put thoughts in the mind of our attorney and all involved to find out why we had not heard from the insurance company for the trucking company liable for the damages. Monica had talked to the lawyer's assistant on Friday and she met with him on Monday. the lawyer called only to find out the insurance adjusters had not contacted the trucking company with our offer since we had sent it to them a couple of months ago. I am so wonderfully awed at how Yahu'ah answers prayer when we call upon him. Now our lawyer had FedEx a copy of our folder to the trucking company directly after only less than 24 hours after all ask our Father to deal with this situation.

Last night while at the Unleavened Bread Revival we had a real move of the spirit among the 6 young people there! There were tears in the eyes of some of them as the Spirit anointed me with a salvation message. The pastor felt lead to take up an offering for the 4 visitors which 3 were homeless and the man who brought them for a ride with us to services who lives on the edge but does have hous=ing where they all slept last night. the one young lady 19 years old said she had never experienced anything like it and was asking questions. the message of the Messiah is to go our into the streets and compel them to come in! This is so rewarding to see the results and when we are in the kingdom of Yahu'ah soon to come it will be wonderful to meet those that made it through to everlasting life.

I had an interview with the North Med Hospital, in Jackson, Arkansas, which went quite well and I would like you to pray now that a good nurse manager will get my application so I can go to work there are any of the places I have either applied for and/or interviewed with.

Just this morning we helped one of our neighbors in the boarding hose we live in that just moved in. We prayed for him about some things and he already got back with us to tell us that his situation to get some help had been answered. Continue to pray for James that he will have deliverance, healing and shalom/peace and wholeness in his mind! I gave him some alternative cures for his problems so pray he will carry through with what I told him.

We are so blessed when we know someone is hearing and answering our prayers. the Unleavened Bread services in the Tucker Unit are going well. We will be there at the beginning of the Last Day of Unleavened Bread, beginning of 6th day, April 16th, 2009.

\o/HalleluYAH\o/ Celebrate Yahu'ah\o/ Todah Rabah/thanks very much\o/ Yahu'shua ha Mashiach\o/! \o/Rejoice before Yahu'ah your Maker and again I say Rejoice\o/!

Darrell and Monica Whitfield

P.O. Box 17122

North Little Rock, Arkansas, 72117-0122

for any leading of the Holy Spirit to supply our needs, as we have a truck payment behind 3 payments about $1000.00 that the car dealer this morning said he was going to pay the bank off and let us pay him as we can as soon as we can, so our credit won't be harmed! \o/HalleluYAH\o/ Yahu'ah is so good and his mercy is everlasting! \o/ We serve an awesome terrible, wonder filled Creator who is Yahu'ah -yireh that supplies all our needs according to his riches in glory! \o/ Tell of his wonderful goodness and rejoice before his Name! \o/

\o/ Shalom and blessed Resurrection \o/ ,

Darrell and Monica Whitfield

#112137 - 04/18/09 06:51 PM Re: Pray for Monica and I, please [Re: dauid_ben_yacov]
dauid_ben_yacov Offline
Veteran User

I'm still looking for work and not on unemployment. Yahu'ah has met some of my needs through brothers and sisters. Thank you and please keep us in your prayers.

#112195 - 04/23/09 08:29 PM Re: Pray for Monica and I, please [Re: dauid_ben_yacov]
dauid_ben_yacov Offline
Veteran User

I am in real need so pray that the Father will provide. I am going to the prison in Grady Arkansas for a meeting this sabbath but waiting on the Father to provide the gasoline on this closing of the 5th day. I also am waiting for the Workforce here to get me a decision about my unemployment benefits. So I really covet your prayers and any support the Father would lead you to give. Please contact us if you can help. 870 405 5358 phone number that is.

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
James345, Michael H, Prince Family, seekerofYahweh, Princely
3744 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3744 Members
12 Forums
4334 Topics
38765 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
8th Month ("August")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."