Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Topic Options
Hop to:
#111635 - 02/25/09 05:55 PM Please prayer for my family and I
ewarden Offline
Newly Registered User

We are requesting prayer for guidance in our current financial situation and havning my wife quit her weekend job so she may enjoy the sabbath with our son and myself. Right now with our current finances being the way they are we cannot afford to have her quit. It is scary....we want to do it HIS way and we also know that we are not to be in debt (FATHER forgive us for moving out of your will and our selfishness).
Please pray HIS will be done.

May YAHWEH bless you and give you HIS peace which surpasses all understanding=)

#111643 - 02/28/09 11:26 AM Re: Please prayer for my family and I [Re: ewarden]
John Cordaro Offline
Veteran User*

Loc: NC, USA
Shalom ewarden,

Your family has been lifted up in prayer. It is definitely a tough decision to quit a job when you believe your family depends on that income to live. However, it is not the income we should depend on, but Yahweh Himself. I firmly believe that Yahweh will bless you for your desire to obey His Sabbath command. He gave your wife that job in the first place and can easily replace that income through other means. I'm sure there are many Sabbath keepers that can testify of Yahweh's faithfulness in blessing them under similar circumstances.

May His peace and providence sustain you even in times of financial difficulty.

Shabbat Shalom,
John

#111698 - 03/14/09 12:55 PM Re: Please prayer for my family and I [Re: John Cordaro]
ewarden Offline
Newly Registered User

Shalom John,

Just wanted to say thank you for your prayers. waiting for HIS leading....so far my wife is entering her third try-mester and will work until our beautiful baby boy is born and will not return to work, so that we may enjoy HIS rest=)together.

May YAHWEH bless you and give you peace.

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
Wonder958, Mayer Fam, James North MI., 4wings, Yasharal 119
3751 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3751 Members
12 Forums
4334 Topics
38771 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
9th Month ("September")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."