I never said that I didn't understand anything I read in scripture or otherwise or that I don't question certain things from time to time. How would I know of Yahweh and Yeshua if I didn't read, didn't ponder, didn't question, and didn't come to conclusions? I'm certainly not a stupid idiot! What I meant in my post is that I prefer not to debate to the extreme because it usually ends in harsh criticism of others and their beliefs. I prefer to be as a child and trust in Yahweh for understanding His Word; I prefer to trust in Him for all things, my livelihood, my sustenance, and most of all I just love to love Him and love others as He would want me to. To me it is tedious to constantly be in a debating mode; that doesn't mean that I have no intellectuality and couldn't debate if I so desired. I may not be a college graduate, but believe me I have learned a lot in my life, mostly through experiences, good and bad and I am very well read. Give me some credit bud and don't just assume I'm mentally challenged!

Bubbie Dee