Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Topic Options
Hop to:
#106175 - 11/10/07 06:17 AM Miracle Healing
HeHoldsMyHand Offline
Experienced User

Loc: England, UK
Hi,

I thought you would like to know about a miracle I witnessed a couple of years ago, whilst I worked in the Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) of my local hospital here in England. This was in the days when I was a christian, but had no idea that I still needed to follow Torah, and I still attended church. Its also an encouragement, that YHVH hears our prayers and knows us, even though we do not know Him particularly well, as the people involved (including me) did not.

A 16 year old girl, arriving home after school, found she was locked out. Instead of waiting til her mother came home within the half hour, she decided to climb up onto the first floor balcony and find a way in. Unfortunately, she then fell from this balcony onto her head, and lay there unconscious until her mother found her.

She was rushed into the resusitation room, and I went to get details from her mother. One of the questions I have to ask, is there any religion? Now, in England, those who are not remotely interested in religion say 'Church of England', but this lady said 'Christian', which got my attention. I then spent the morning praying for her as I went about my job.

By this time, her daughter was wailing loudly from the Resus room, which I thought was a good sign, and spoke to the chief nurse about it. He shook his head sadly, and said that she wouldn't be aware she was wailing, and the sound was caused by a bleed on the brain. The type of wail, he said, was known as a 'cerebral bleed wail', and meant the girl was definately brain-damaged. However, I kept praying.

Unbeknownst to me though, was the fact she was a grand-daughter of one of the elders in my church, about 14 miles away. Mum had rung around, and got the family praying. The girl was then sent for scans and admitted to Intensive Care.

The very next day.....she walked out with nothing more than a broken elbow!!!

Praise YHVH!!!

Lindsey

#110016 - 10/18/08 02:13 AM Re: Miracle Healing [Re: HeHoldsMyHand]
bluesun Offline
Veteran User

that's wonderful... praise YHWH!!! smile

Moderator:  EliYah, Richard 
Search

Newest Members
Frankpc71224, Wonder958, Mayer Fam, James North MI., 4wings
3752 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3752 Members
12 Forums
4337 Topics
38774 Posts

Max Online: 143 @ 06/28/12 03:17 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
10th Month ("October")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."