Amen Ryan, amen. We can't very well expect others to know The Gospel if no one goes out to preach it.
Romans 10:13-for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”14- How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15- And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

**and I love the quote you put at the end as it is very true**
"Preach all the time and speak when necessary".

Blessings ! :-)

Originally Posted By: Ryan Peters
I'm new on this forum but have spent most of my teen years and early adulthood ministering to youth, I realize this system is corrupt, as a student of history I'd say the most corrupt this world has seen (or very close) but I find it hard to place myself in a setting where Messiah didn't, personally I'd like to be a hermit or a monk or something, but Messiah walked the streets of corrupt cities, ministered in the midst of a corrupt (albeit religious) system, and am I to vacate to some remote location?