Is anyone interested in starting an Amish style messianic community/ farm? My husband and I are tired of chasing our tails in this family destroying system we work in. We would love to be able to celebrate Yah’s feast days, but getting off work is almost never permitted. We would love to have a piece of land where we can raise food, livestock, home school our future children…etc. We are not wealthy my husband is a driver for a beverage company and I teach at a “Christian” school. The idea of servants of Yah dwelling together is a great one!!! We would even be willing to work for our room and board, anything to get out of this system. I was in tears today over the fact that we can’t celebrate Sukkot due to work schedules. We don’t know what to do..other than pray that Yah will show us a way! Does anyone else here have the same dream as us?

Ezekiel 11:17 “Therefore say, ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “And I shall gather you from the peoples, and I shall assemble you from the lands where you have been scattered, and I shall give you the land of Yisra’ĕl.” ’